New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dear UCPB,

a few months ago, i went to your tektite branch to place some money in uitf. for some reason, your branch personnel completed the transaction a day late, at my expense.

just recently, i was at your branch to terminate my uitf before your 11:00 am cut-off. when i got to talk to your officer, it was around 2 minutes after 11:00 am. your branch personnel did nothing to accommodate my transaction for the current date, despite my request.

the other night, i could not withdraw cash from your atm machine near my home. yesterday, your atm machine near my office was offline. today, i tried my ucpb atm card at 5 other banks along sucat road to no avail. i just went to one of your branches this morning, and i was told that your bank is undergoing "system maintenance."

please address these issues, UCPB. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    they do serve brewed coffee..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    there is no excuse to a bad service

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    you may want to send it to their customer service email..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thanks for the suggestion. as of this morning, atm machines at better living and at tektite are still offline. oh, well. . .

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    UCPB napag-iwanan na nga nang Landbank.

Anyway iba din kung may kakilala ka talaga sa bank.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    online banking ng ucpb is good though

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    they do serve brewed coffee..
    Baka yon lang ang advantage ng magiging customer ng UCPB, hehehehehe...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by onewaytrip View Post
    dear UCPB,

a few months ago, i went to your tektite branch to place some money in uitf. for some reason, your branch personnel completed the transaction a day late, at my expense.

just recently, i was at your branch to terminate my uitf before your 11:00 am cut-off. when i got to talk to your officer, it was around 2 minutes after 11:00 am. your branch personnel did nothing to accommodate my transaction for the current date, despite my request.

the other night, i could not withdraw cash from your atm machine near my home. yesterday, your atm machine near my office was offline. today, i tried my ucpb atm card at 5 other banks along sucat road to no avail. i just went to one of your branches this morning, and i was told that your bank is undergoing "system maintenance."

please address these issues, UCPB. thanks!
    Maganda po ba ang ROI ng UITF sa UCPB bro?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sa BDO ka mag-open ng uitf, mas magaling fund managers nila :thumbup:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast