New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't think the demand to replace the FJ Cruiser with a brand new car will prosper.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    iba iba din kasi pang dikit ginagamit nila, you get what you pay for. kahit san ka pumunta or diy ka pa if na bili mura nga pero pang dikit panget di ganon din damage pa din sa pintura pag tanggal mo if gusto mo magandang klase na di madadamage kotse mo mahal mga ganon pati yung finish iba talaga at di nag fafade. mas ok na ko mag bayad ng mahal basta sure ako sa quality ng product at work kesa risk ko sa mura nga di ka naman sure.

so it's totally up to you kung san ka papagawa since it's your car pero ako i will only advice don sa sure ball kahit mahal. in shops like foil-a-car it's not just the product you're paying for but also the quality of work they do.
    plus may warranty ang gawa

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    This car caught my attention, I just had to take a picture Is this wrapped as well?

Could be PlastiDip.... a rubberized spray paint that gives the same look (as in the picture).

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Julius babao and tin bersola?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Or Karen davila and dj sta ana?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    yeah i doubt that they'll get a new car, i mean i could understand why they want it replaced with a new car. i'm sure anyone in their position would want the same. if i was in their position i'd want it to be replaced with a new one also but i'd settle with a new paint job by a shop that i choose plus additional cash payment for damages done and sa abala na din.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    damandahan na para magka-alaman na

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Doubt they'd succeed in getting a brand new replacement, but if they wanna hit the wrap shop owner really hard without replacing the car, they could demand the car be repainted at the casa and that all panels with dents be outright replaced.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Napakahirap din talaga nyan especially for a "new car" owner. Straight from the casa dinala sa shop, paglabas scratched na. O wow! And to think kaya nga pina-wrap is exactly to protect the oem paint. Iba pa rin talaga yung factory paint. Kasi nung ini-spray yan per component or per disassembled panel pa. Kaya I could relate to the new owner's grief. Yung kotse ko nga na plenty of scratches na nanghihinayang pa rin ako sa orig paint niya kaya di ko pa rin napa-repaint. Well, not sure nga that they will be able to realize their demand, but it is to the shop owner's discretion din to suffer the same grief later on what the subsequent backlash may bring to their business.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I can't understand the thing behind "wrapping" up a car.

If they want it preserved and undamaged (due to normal everyday wear and tear) ....... then display the damn thing inside the living room!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
TV personality wants brand-new SUV replaced after botched wrap job