New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the first incident happened along edsa near munoz market, around 10pm. while stuck in traffic, a guy will slice open the exposed rubber fuel line on top of the diesel tank. then after the vehicle stalls, as quick as a blink a tow truck comes and tow you away. i think most people here know how much the fee is.
    since the the vehicle is a 22wheeler behemoth,and requires a big wrecker, the enforcer was "kind" enough to point out the cut line. and extorts 500 php from the driver for obstruction!

the second one happened near sm fairview. but since the truck was smaller it was towed to the mmda impounding area in pasig at the tune of 6700 pesos.

clearly these tow trucks are not mmda accredited. they dont even have their plate numbers on. and as clear as daylight there is a sinister connivance between these crooks and the local enforcers who are very dedicated to their job, bec. they are still on duty from 10pm onwards when trucks starts plying the streets.

BEWARE!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yup racket yan. instead of looking for trucks that really stalled to tow they intentionally make trucks stall

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tagal na yan, kahit Sa a bonifacio daming ganyan kawawa ng delivery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i know, but this time they seem to sprout out everywhere.

truckers, beware of laslas fuel hose gang