The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hard to take sides.. maaring si driver eh sinisita tapos galit pa tapos titicketan sabay sibat na driver kaya hinampas side mirror.. or si traffic enforcer eh hawak nya yun area at may grupo na nanghihingi tapos si driver ayaw magbigay kaya nasita then nagkahabulan....

buti walang baril yun enforcer.. grabe na talaga sa kalsada ngayon... kaya kailangan na lang eh mahabang pasensya sa kalye..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Sorry, but no matter what the reason unless your life is being threatened, you have no reason to physically assault somebody. Most especially one in authority. If he/she is being abusive with his/her power, you fight back in another way.

Plus, this is a PUV. Logically speaking, do you think the enforcer is after some money? If he were, he would have targetted a private car. Trying to escape will only make things worse. Lastly, jeepney driver. I highly doubt his words of not violating any traffic law or being a d!ckw*d on the road.

So yeah, I'd give the enforcer the benefit of the doubt.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    double post
    Last edited by jave; October 15th, 2015 at 12:34 PM. Reason: double post

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    minsan kasi may mga mayayabang magsalita..na pwede namang sabihin ng maganda.depende din kasi minsan yan sa pagkaka deliver ng salita,kung sisitahin ka ng biglang pasigaw na lisensya mo!! at biglang mataas ang boses eh siguradong mag iinit din ulo mo..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    did anyone notice the bling that the jeepney driver was wearing? ^_^

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    Sorry, but no matter what the reason unless your life is being threatened, you have no reason to physically assault somebody. Most especially one in authority. If he/she is being abusive with his/her power, you fight back in another way.

Plus, this is a PUV. Logically speaking, do you think the enforcer is after some money? If he were, he would have targetted a private car. Trying to escape will only make things worse. Lastly, jeepney driver. I highly doubt his words of not violating any traffic law or being a d!ckw*d on the road.

So yeah, I'd give the enforcer the benefit of the doubt.
    well... we are talking about a PUV driver here... civility is the least of his concern...

like i said before, jeepney drivers organize themselves in groups and offer protection money to the enforcer assigned in that designated area. baka hindi kasali yun mokong na driver kaya pinapaalis or sinisita eh yun mokong na driver eh wala pang kita kaya sinugod yun enforcer....

anyway... hindi naman buo ang kwento kaya i would still reserve my judgement on this. better yet, let the concerned individuals and authorities sort this out.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i dont see any reason bakit mananakit ng authority. ngayon sinampahan na sya ng patong-patong na kaso. what did he gain on hurting the enforcer? what did/will he lose?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I'd take the side of the enforcer. I bet the jeepney driver is at fault here. Hitsura pa lang mukha nang adik at di papahuli ng buhay. Even if it's a kotong enforcer, di ka naman mahihingian kung matino ka magmaneho so kasalanan pa rin ng driver.

Sayang nga at walang baril yung enforcer. He would've had a good reason to shoot the man who assaulted him and not look like a poor sissy on national tv.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast