New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 492 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    errr.......

inaayos ko ngayon ung 50cc yamaha target namin..... sa mahal ng gas ngayon kelangan mo na ng motor pang short trips. basta ayos lang magmaneho saka wear helmets pag nasa highways. lalo na pag traffic, ang daling sumingit sa mga sasakyan.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    sa south ito ang ginagawa nila pampasada ito kung tawagin ay "habal - habal"

kahit apat na tao kasya ..tapos hataw pa sa daan ang mga ito

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    another thing that pisses me off (be it car or motorcycles)...

NON USE OF TURN SIGNALS!

and specifically for motorcycles...

REMOVAL OF SIDE MIRRORS (para "cool" daw)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Importance of HELMET

Wala akong nakikitang masama sa pagdami ng motor na gumagala sa kalsada. Basta wag lang barubal at may helmet na suot they have my respect.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I think we do need to separate educated and non-educated motorcycle drivers.

I started riding motorcycles 8 years ago when i was still a freshman in college and never turned back. I still love cars but I cant stay away from the fact that motorcycles are so convenient, easy to maintain and gas consumption is 1/3 to 1/6 less than what I use for my car. Thats a lot of savings in terms of money and time.

I use one everyday to work. But, i am planning to buy a car too by the end of this month ( i sold my corolla 2 months ago because of all the problems it had) because motorcycles are only for my daily commute and not for your errands like groceries, visitors, and of course, dates , etc.

Its only tough when it rains since i have to wear a raincoat and may get wet sometimes.

If we see an increase in education about the convenience and practicality of motorcycles, we should continue to see a steady increase in their numbers in the coming years. We should also see less traffic and better safety for both cars and motorcycles.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gman430
    I think we do need to separate educated and non-educated motorcycle drivers.
    well, I think that most of us is addressing the latter.

motorcycles per se isn't bad. but when they are reckless - they also pose a LOT of danger (which some people perceive is higher than vehicles, which they can easily see and avoid - due to their increased visibility).

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    bad trip karamihan sa mga nakamotor. Dapat dun higpitan talaga sa lisensya e. karamihan naman yata hilaw sa proper road courtesy. dito ang motorsiklo lisensya na sa counterflow, reckless driving at exempted pa sa mga traffic lights.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rst619
    bad trip karamihan sa mga nakamotor. Dapat dun higpitan talaga sa lisensya e. karamihan naman yata hilaw sa proper road courtesy. dito ang motorsiklo lisensya na sa counterflow, reckless driving at exempted pa sa mga traffic lights.
    stricter guidelines in giving driver licenses is really needed in our country. Not only for motorcycle riders but specially to professional drivers e.g. jeepney drivers and bus drivers. imo mas nakakatakot ang bus na swerving kesa sa motorcycles na nagcounterflow.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    well, I think that most of us is addressing the latter.

motorcycles per se isn't bad. but when they are reckless - they also pose a LOT of danger (which some people perceive is higher than vehicles, which they can easily see and avoid - due to their increased visibility).
    i have to agree. motorcycles are not bad. its the reckless motorcycle driver who gives a bad rep to all use motorcycles. there should be education & regulation before the situation gets out of hand. how many times did a door from a car/auv/suv/etc. opened only to hit a motorcycle making 'lusot' on the right side of the vehicle?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    practical na ngayon motorcycles. Kulang pa sa daan, dadating den ang panahon parang vietnam at china na tayo puro motorcycles at bike, sa mahal ba naman ng gas..
    anyway, isa lang ayaw ko sa ibang mc riders, yung dadaan sa gitna ng daan (in between cars) sabay overtake ng alanganin. "Maangas na pag cut" i hate that!

Too many PASAWAY motorcycle RIDERS  on the street