New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 492 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    motorcycles will be the coming major cause of accidents & loss of lives not only in metro manila but in whole country. just go to the major cities & towns in the provinces & you will see lots of motorcycles. then ask what is the major cause of death in the 15 to 45 age bracket. yup, motorcycle accidents. it seems they haven't heard of helmets there.

the authorities should start being strict w/ motorcycles. panay ang lusot ng mga yan sa trapik.

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    Er... isn't "makalusot sa trapik" an advantage of a motorcycle?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseler
    Doesn't India have more motorcycles? Kasi whenever I see an Bombay, for sure a motorcycle would be nearby, or they'd be riding in one going off to collect their 5/6 earnings.
    Siguro am referring to car:motorcyle ratio.

Super dami ng motorcyle & bicycle sa Vietnam... believe me! Even in their main highways - may nag bibike in the middle! One time nga, we were leaving a roundabout, I couldn't see a single vehicle (except for our bus) in all directions.

Ang nakakatawa... kapag nagka bungguan sila... parang wala lang. Tayo lang tapos bike / motor ulit.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    here we go again...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Para sakin lang, ok din naman na mag-shift sa 2-wheels ang mga tao. Mas mura, mas efficient, mas economical.

Basta tama ang paggamit.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    the other day i saw FOUR people in one motorcycle... 2 adults 2 kids..
    only the guy was wearing a helmet.

only in the philippines....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Para sakin lang, ok din naman na mag-shift sa 2-wheels ang mga tao. Mas mura, mas efficient, mas economical.
    Basta tama ang paggamit.
    Me, for example, used to drive a car for 1hr going to/fr work. Then I got me a 4-stroke, 150cc scoot, now I cut my travel time by almost half not only that I save up to 700Php/week on gas (from 1K down to .3K).
    Halos hindi ko na nga pinapansin yung kotse ko e.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i can already hear someone calling the motorcycle gang to join in the "discussion"...

anyways, ang sa akin lang, kung matino silang magmaneho -- be it motorcycle, car, bus, or oil tanker -- ok lang.

from what i read, medyo mataas motorcycle deaths sa vietnam, pero mostly due to lack of driver education. i think it's a common practice there to load (literally) a mountain of goods on the back of motorcycles. afaik bikes aren't designed for that. unless me sidecar or something.

ang pinaka ayaw ko sa lahat, ung naka angkas si tatay, nanay, ate, kuya, at bunso sa motorcycle(wala pong sidecar B). imho anybody who pulls that stunt should be charged for reckless imprudence. or stupidity.
    Last edited by badkuk; September 13th, 2005 at 06:23 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    dami rin w/o plate,karamihan PULIS...look

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spiff
    the other day i saw FOUR people in one motorcycle... 2 adults 2 kids..
    only the guy was wearing a helmet.

only in the philippines....
    Minutes ago...

I saw an FX taxi fully loaded with 11 people. Only the driver is wearing a seatbelt as if he is wearing it.

I saw this Ford F150 pickup. Only this Oakley-wearing driver seats inside comfortable and his 5 "trabahadors" are seating in the truck-bed and soaking wet in the rain.

I saw this Honda Civic Sir driven by some rich college boy racing down the street as if he owns it and honking hard enough his FIAMM to pedestrians to walk faster in a pedestrian lane. I pity the old lady with 2 heavy bags.

Too many PASAWAY motorcycle RIDERS  on the street