New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 455 of 492 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 4912
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by thenightcrawler View Post
    Huhuhu.. Talagang magiinstall nako ng dash cam..

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    sabi sayo kunin mo na yun sakin LOL

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    For the Gram: The Rise of Motorcycle Narcissists | C! Magazine
    I remember a time in Daang Hari after TS Cruz. There was this kamote banking into all the lanes, preventing me from overtaking. What I did was get closer to him & at the next bend, when he was going to bank, I blew my horn long. Ang sma ng tingin sakin, hehehe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bloowolf; November 29th, 2020 at 12:54 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    For the Gram: The Rise of Motorcycle Narcissists | C! Magazine
    I remember a time in Daang Hari after TS Cruz. There was this kamote banking into all the lanes, preventing me from overtaking. What I did was get closer to him & at the next bend, when he was going to bank, I blew my horn long. Ang sma ng tingin sakin, hehehe

These kamote riders deserve any such untoward things that happen to them for just being idiots and reckless on the road. I feel no remorse for them. They practically have no care whatsoever to other motorists or pedestrians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    that's "fine", if they cause the misfortune by themselves, without any "help" from anyone.
    in such cases, they deserve everything that comes their way.

but if we willfully contribute to the cause of their misfortune,
    then we are no better than them.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I’ve been thinking of going on a road trip to Nasugbu through Kaybiang tunnel but, with a road full of kamotes, that will just spoil the drive.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's "fine", if they cause the misfortune by themselves, without any "help" from anyone.
    in such cases, they deserve everything that comes their way.

but if we willfully contribute to the cause of their misfortune,
    then we are no better than them.
    Since when did usual motorists force these camotes to an accident? Bus pa siguro. Most of us would veer away from such mishaps due to the hassle of repairs.

Worse of all, masagi or mabangga ka ng kamote tapos kasalanan mo pa. Even more so, wala pa helmet, lisensya, at rehistro yung kamote rider.

Thank goodness wala sa mga expressways tung mga kamote na to!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Since when did usual motorists force these camotes to an accident? Bus pa siguro. Most of us would veer away from such mishaps due to the hassle of repairs.

Worse of all, masagi or mabangga ka ng kamote tapos kasalanan mo pa. Even more so, wala pa helmet, lisensya, at rehistro yung kamote rider.

A friend who lives in the province once related this story to me. He was turning home to his village after midnight when he felt a nudge on his Hi ace. Since it is a dark road, he was scared that it could be a robbery attempt so, he hurried into his village. Once home, he checked the back & noticed a dent on the door. When he opened it, a tooth fell out. Worried, he went back & found a Kamote on the road. He brought the guy to the hospital to be treated then filed a report with the police. The kamote was drunk, driving without a license, didn’t have his lights on & didn’t even own the m/c. He also had the gall to file a hit & run case on my brother. After a few months of back & forth, my brother’s lawyer just told him to pay the Kamote P40k & forget about it. Kaya matapang mga kumag na yan.

When I lived in Bacoor, I’ve seen Kamotes sprawled on the road, without anyone assisting them for 4 consecutive weeks. I won’t be surprised if these were deliberate.

Last edited by bloowolf; November 29th, 2020 at 10:45 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    doubledouble.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 29th, 2020 at 11:01 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    about a year ago,
    there was this video on TV.
    there was this segment of public road, where motorcyclists inexplicably kept slipping and falling as they passed over this segment of road.
    finally, the mystery was solved.
    it would appear, a religious procession had recently passed by this road. the participants were brandishinhg candles. the candle droppings on the road surface proved to be too slippery for the motorsiklistas.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 29th, 2020 at 11:19 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

Akala mo lang bro... hehe

Manny Cabili - Stupid rider!!🤬
    Angie King’s staff car got... | Facebook

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Too many PASAWAY motorcycle RIDERS  on the street