New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    yeah just buy PS3 and Wii and a 46" Sony Bravia. di sa bahay na lang sila maglalaro. Delikado talaga sa labas lalo pag medyo madali mauto yung bata kasi di exposed sa mga ganito.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Scary world we're in. Dapat talaga parati kang on the lookout sa mga ganitong klaseng tao... Kahit saan mayroon ganitong mga mokong....

6808:frenchyf1:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    once the rich community realizes that these low lifes are pestering their own. sigurado hindi na aabot sa kulungan yan mga yan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    The email sounds very like a variant of a scare mail which was posted here before. Halos parehong-pareho, nag-iba lang ng venue. Olymnpic World yung una, tapos ngayon naman TimeZone. Pero same old MO, tinakot yung bata, pinaiwan yung gamit, tapos tumakas.

Sorry, but I'm a hard man to convince.

I can confirm that this email is legit. The victim happens to be the classmate of my nephew. The parents of the kid own a franchise of a popular coffee shop in the area.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I regularly accompany my kid when he goes to Timezone Greenhills, I never let him out of my sight because there is a crowd and these people who want to take advantage could easily mingle and perform their modus. Never let your kids bring electronic gadgets coz they really catch the attention of these people. Ingat na lang tayo when we visit malls and recreation centers.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    salamat sa warning... i won't allow my son anymore to play at Timezone all by himself.
    Unfortunately I often observe many parents use the Timezone branches in Greenhills as a "safe" place to deposit their kids so they can go shopping without interruptions from their kids who are tagging along.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    once the rich community realizes that these low lifes are pestering their own. sigurado hindi na aabot sa kulungan yan mga yan.
    Nope, they would just pester the branches of Timezone (or other establishments) for additional security for their kids.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    yeah just buy PS3 and Wii and a 46" Sony Bravia. di sa bahay na lang sila maglalaro. Delikado talaga sa labas lalo pag medyo madali mauto yung bata kasi di exposed sa mga ganito.
    Yep! Better games, better sounds and at the comfort of your own home.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    I don't know. As parents, we would all like to keep our children safe from all "bad" things in the world. But do you think you are doing them a favor by insulating the kids from everything in the world? How would that prepare your kids to handle the world when they go out and face it for the first time?

Ironic, isn't it?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    teach the kid some common sense...i got my education in an expensive elite school but i grew up in the streets hehehe kaya sanay na ako sa modus ng mga jologs...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Timezone Greenhills