New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    one spam message from a certain number is harmless at wag nalang pansinin.

pag umulit uli at iba na ang sinasabi, dapat na siguro mabahala.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    text him back ang tell him to improve his spelling and grammar, otherwise you will report him to his teacher...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by b1rken5tock View Post
    text him back ang tell him to improve his spelling and grammar, otherwise you will report him to his teacher...
    :lolabove: and send you back to elementary school... :hysterical:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Ignore lang, sasawa rin yan, here’s one number (0920-658-2097) who texted me not once but trice in 2 consecutive days (last weekend) wag ko daw i-text asawa niya F*** Y** daw… but i really didn't text anybody. anyway I still save his no. with name F*** Y** .

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Ignore lang, sasawa rin yan, here’s one number (0920-658-2097) who texted me not once but trice in 2 consecutive days (last weekend) wag ko daw i-text asawa niya F*** Y** daw… but i really didn't text anybody. anyway I still save his no. with name F*** Y** .
    LOL. That's an idea.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I also got a txt like that....all i replied was "Hi."and it never bothered me again...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    text back ka na nanalo sila sa isang certain organization etc...then ask for loads before nila makuha ang price nila...tingnan mo titigil yan...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last night another text was received by the group. One of the people recognized the number. Do they have a case?

The text was similar and read (spelling was adjusted. could they be lurking? a source claims that they have some friends here. are they the "spies" mentioned? PM for details?)

"2 all,wr gud people bt whoever wnts 2 destroy our name or inventing stories bout muslim couple 4 ur own personal interest im warning u 2 stop and if u continue 2 do so then will have our punishment 4u pls dnt force and provoke us we have spy n informr-muslim family- forward lngs akin txt_mga pare tigilan nyo panira ng kapwa at makialam kotse lng lets b hapi"

another source has recognized another number they used. the plot thickens.

are they also using their religious persuasion as part of the threat?

your thoughts.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I got threatening text before. Went to the NBI and they are no help. I ended up just changing sims. You can go to the cops and have the text put in the blotter.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Coincidentally just met two people in the same general hobby of cars just this morning and they too have a similar story to tell about the same group. They drove in all the way from Angeles to meet on another subject reagrding cars and what was weird was they brought up the subject of these same set of people.

Wonder what is happening.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Threatening Text Received. What do you think?