New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    http://autos.ca.msn.com/photos/galle...789956&page=10

And we made it to the top 10!

Sounds familiar?:

Triple-lane changes, ignoring other drivers, never signaling, breezing through red lights ... these are all things drivers can expect when in Manila, the Philippine capital. Others to keep in mind include using the opposite lanes of traffic to get out of traffic jams, honking your horn frantically and making left turns from the far right lane. Mix in terrible roads and less-than-perfect signage, and this equals a terrible, terrible brew.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Congrats Philippines !

Next time, aim for the 1st spot ! :rofl:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Very nice... we're always the best at the worst things

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Congrats Philippines !

Next time, aim for the 1st spot ! :rofl:
    the "Philippines" has no problem at all.. its the "Filipinos"

nga pala binasa ko din yung 1 - 9 cities.. eh mukhang lahat yun meron tayo.. nakakapagtaka bakit nasa 10th spot tayo where we should be number 1.. Name it We have it.
    Last edited by yapoy86; October 7th, 2010 at 10:21 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i've been to some of the cities mentioned...

Philippines deserve to be in #1 !!! :seesaw:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

In our country, it is called controlled chaos. In the other countries in the list, it is total chaos....

10.9K:lotsocoffee:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    no surprise that manila is in the list. what's surprising is that it should have been placed higher. hehehehehe

just read the good squad.

(some are actually even asking how to be a road goon hehehehe)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    hindi naman by ranking yung nasa site, nilagay lang yung 10 worst cities to drive in.

but I can assure this, #1 tayo kung Top 10 list iyan hehe.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ^ a ganun ba?! sorry... di ko naintindihan maigi pala na walang ranking. hehehehehe

anyhow, bangkok still has one of the worse traffic in asia. but they probably were not included in the list because despite that, thai drivers are still more disciplined than us. i know cause i lived there for some years back then.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Years ago, when I visited a small but fast growing city in China, I described the driving style of our van's driver was "mind-over-matter".

He was swerving which-ever-way he could around other vehicles on the road, pedestrians and bikes as well, missing everything by inches. Given we drove nearly half-way across the city without actually hitting anyone or anything was an amazing feat by itself. I could swear he might have practiced on the video game Grand Theft Auto before this guy got his driver's license (if at all).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Ten Worst Cities to Drive In