New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    a friend told me that this priest came from San Mateo and kaya napaalis don eh kasi may nagreklamo din...

btw, nag ma mass din to sa Megamall..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Kakagaling lang namin sa misa nya a week before he was arrested. You can imagine our shock when the news broke out. Pedo pala ang ogag.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hmmm, I wonder how he'll fare in prison.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    kakaiba pa kamo mag-homily iyan. baba sa altar tapos mag-iikot sa mga pews with matching powerpoint presentation at may 'audience' participation pa.
    though he's a bit cocky most of the time dahil hihiyain kung sino man yung hindi makasagot sa mga itatanong niya. "hindi ka nakikinig sa gospel!" hmmmm..... yun pala.
    yes, there are rumors around but let's see how he could free himself with this mess.

and i'm guessing here that there might be a lot more to unfold IF they could check his lifestyle, deeper,,,,

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Afaik a sibling of his owns the Ford dealership in Cainta. Maybe the car is a loaner?

Doesn't explain the gun he was reportedly packing though.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Afaik a sibling of his owns the Ford dealership in Cainta. Maybe the car is a loaner?
    who knows,,, pero kahit na, may kaluhuuan talaga ang paring ito. may ducati pa kamo iyan
    isn't it clergies should live to the simplest? ayaw ni pope ng ganyan diba?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Naalala ko tuloy iyong 1 sa.mga pari sa parish namin kasi nahuli naman gumagawa ng milagro sa kotse na nakaparada sa neighboring village

Nang kakaladkarin na dapat sa presinto ng mga pulis, tumawag sa brgy capt namin para magpa-tulong. Apparently Hindi tumalab at dumating iyong divine intervention na inaantay nya 😂

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you
    Last edited by baludoy; August 1st, 2017 at 06:02 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Naalala ko tuloy iyong 1 sa.mga pari sa parish namin kasi nahuli naman gumagawa ng milagro sa kotse na nakaparada sa neighboring village namin.

Nang kakaladkarin na dapat sa presinto ng mga pulis, tumawag sa brgy capt namin para magpa-tulong. Apparently Hindi tumalab at dumating iyong divine intervention na inaantay nya 😂

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you
    With a woman or man?

I still can't believe priests are capable of doing such things. My family are friends with priests (and nuns) that are like family to us so I've always had high respect for them

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    My ex gf in high school was a daughter of a priest.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Taytay priest nabbed for 'booking' 13-year-old girl