New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Bet ko na-cut off ka kanina? I'm getting used to it.

Yup. Instead of one out of every 100 drivers signalling, now it's one out of 50. :D

But any improvement is good.

Also, for all you scooter drivers out there, headlights are not an option, they're a MUST. Be sure to check your headlights before you leave in the morning, as it will be hard to get home if you find out they're broken after the shops are all closed.
    According to your figures, the number of turn signal users DOUBLED which is actually a pretty good figure!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    On my way to work this morning... the car in front of me had his left turn light signal blinking. We were on top of the edsa-ortigas flyover at that time.
    Her light kept blinking wayyyyyy until we reached the u-turn slot under the kalayaan flyover.
    Ayun..doon lang namatay yung left turn signal light niya.

Hehehe... how's that for road courtesy! :D The driver wanted to let me know 30 minutes in advance that she'll be taking a u-turn.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang nakakainis yung mga naka-scooter at motorcycles. basta na lang sisingit sa harap mo ang mga ogag.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One
    According to your figures, the number of turn signal users DOUBLED which is actually a pretty good figure!
    Yup, that's a 100% increase if you look at stats.

Thankfully my dad thought me to make it a habit back when he was teaching me how to drive... "kahit walang kotse na kasunod, always use your signal lights anak"... pag nakakalimutan ko, napapagsabihan ako lagi.

As for jeeps, they should learn how to use their headlights as well.

I'm usually give way agad to guys who signal properly to shift onto my lane then those who don't. What i hate are those guys who speed up when i signal to turn onto their lanes, kahit malayo pa sila.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    as we were pushing for a safer roads, we here at tsikot.com encourages everyone to drive safely.

always signal your intention. [U]as for the lady driver who signalled 30 minutes beforehand, ok na sana kaya lang sumobra naman. unless she intended to stay on the leftmost lane all the while.

also, keep a cool head when driving and quick reflex too.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Field Master
    Noted din. But I have my own observation on turn signal light.
    Kapag nagsignal ka to change lane yun mga katabing kotse lalo kang hindi pagbibigyan. Seems that the signal serves as warning to others that you are going to rob them their lane.
    noted din, ganon din observation ko with field master, when you use the signal light when changing lane eh ayaw magbigay at bibilisan pa nila para hindi ka makasingit, so minsan i don't use signal light on that situation, i only do this on slow moving traffic na gitgitan, but on normal situation, i always use it naman.

ang signal light kasi eh parang beerhouse light, madaling mapansin ang nagfla-flash na light hehe
    Last edited by revoGSX; July 20th, 2005 at 02:37 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Tail Lights and Turn Signals