New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Trajano
    Don't get overboard my friend, below the belt na yan. Who's whining? I was in a jolly mood sharing my experience, so don't change my mood. Careful with you words. Read thoroughly.

I doubt then my post applied to you if you were happy.

It is you who should read then understand.

Your change of mood has nothing to do with me.
    Last edited by GasJunkie; July 26th, 2006 at 08:42 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Forget it GasJunkie... let's just all be happy here and share things that would brighten up our days.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    for me, enjoy it while you can and while it works to your advantage...

easy lang po tayo mga fellows. at baka ma-close ang thread.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Forget it GasJunkie... let's just all be happy here and share things that would brighten up our days.

:cool:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you're happy at what you just did, then next time don't complain when you encounter vehicles with no head/tail lights, smoke belchers, etc,
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i agree with you sir boybi. no complaints whatsoever. basta tayo laging nasa tama ok na yun...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Make sure your TPL company is a REAL one. Maraming ganyang racket... gagawan ka ng TPL pero yung pala walang insurance talaga kapag nag claim ka na. That maybe why they are happy with you just getting TPL from them (even w/o an additional processing fee).

I have my car registration coursed through AAP for an additional 75petot. They still require me to produce a SET & they stencil the vehicle before processing.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I'm learning to accept the fact that I'm in the Filipins and anything goes here. Yon namang TPL company ay okay naman. 5 years na daw yon humahawak ng mga cars namin when I was not here. Pag may mga accident, legit naman. First time ko lang nagawa itong non-appearance kaya medyo overwhelmed ako dahil talagang nakakalusot pala ang ganito sa LTO, kala ko kasi sa mga dyaryo ko lang nababasa. Saka yong kotse naman na pinarehistro ay seldom lang talaga magamit, pang village pa. halos 3km/week lang. Yong mga bago, malabo na ipa-non appearance ko.
    Last edited by Trajano; July 26th, 2006 at 09:05 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I'm learning to accept the fact that I'm in the Filipins and anything goes here. Yon namang TPL company ay okay naman. 5 years na daw yon humahawak ng mga cars namin when I was not here. Pag may mga accident, legit naman. First time ko lang nagawa itong non-appearance kaya medyo overwhelmed ako dahil talagang nakakalusot pala ang ganito sa LTO, kala ko kasi sa mga dyaryo ko lang nababasa. Saka yong kotse naman na pinarehistro ay seldom lang talaga magamit, pang village pa. halos 3km/week lang. Yong mga bago, malabo na ipa-non appearance ko.

Balikbayan ka pala or OFW? Hindi lang sa LTO nangyayari yan. You'd discover more.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    there we go again. pag mahirap mag pa register ng kotse due to the requirements we complain about it. good you dont have to go through all the hassles. yes sometimes its better to just do it like what you did than doing it all by yourself same result pa rin. its just a money making venture. diba that we all want the easy way out. if I was in your place i would be happy, ho hassle registration for a vehicle.
    Pwede naman kasing easy and legal at the same time. Like dito samin. 15mins per car maximum time. Tapos lahat. Stencil, emissions, etc.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Super Galing Talaga ng LTO