New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    First time I've renewed my registration at the end of the month and I wont do it again!?!?!?!

Ang bagal sobra ng processing sa LTO muntinlupa. I was there past 10am natapos na ako ng 9pm. Its because of their connections with LTO main in which I learned that LTO is implementing centralization of records, handled by Stratcom.

Bullshit! Their client is always resetting cant connect im a significant time to their main server. Lahat na ng tao nagagalit na. Ako naman I'm very angry not with them but with Stratcom because there the ones implementing the system. it cam to a point that one lady was already so angry with them and accidentally hit me with the door. Good thing that the head Ms. Monina was soooo patient in explaining to me, her and everyone about the situation. Kudos to her. The other LTO branches were all going haywire too. Las pinas manager almost got a stroke because of the chaos.

I'm betting that Stratcom's server cant handle the load at this time. Large volume of registrants with the addition of the onlining registration of their insurances and smoke emission data so their servers just can't handle it!

Whats wrong with Stratcom? They should have done something about this? Kawawa ang mga tao. Biruin mo nationwide ang pangyayari. It's a bad side for them.

Databases is not my field but at least I know enough that you should have backup servers on their satellite branches or thei increase their servers in main or increase their bandwidth... and they should have already foresighted this problem and upgraded. I bet it's another no case study justdo it now or funds problem.

Just fanning out... grabe whole day ako sa lto... leave na tuloy akko. Kung di lan ako busy whole week mas maaga ako nagregister.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i had it worse in LTO marikina a few weeks back. 3 days ako nagpabalik balik and i had to change COC thrice!

kulang na nga bakasyon ko nasayang pa dahil sa lintik na stratcom na yan na laging down, hindi maka connect mga taga LTO.

OT: sa mga taga marikina, alam nyo ba bakit ang bayad sa mga smoke emission testing centers sa atin mas mahal? akala ko nagtaas na kasi alam ko P150 lang dati. P400 binayad ko, then i found out, 150 pa rin daw sa iba like pasig, q.c., etc. pareparehas lang naman daw tinatanggap sa LTO kahit san ka pa nag pa test.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Php 300-350 na po talaga going rate ng emission tests ngayon. (incl pasig)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I think its 350 for cars and suv for emission testing...

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's always easier to renew registration inside gated communities (villages). Philam Homes in Quezon City has one.

The whole thing just takes 15 minutes. Wala pang problem sa parking dahil sa clubhouse ginagawa. Dun na din yung emission machine.

Open to residents and non-residents. Going to the LTO office is like shooting yourself in the foot. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    bro you're not alone, dito sa gensan grabe din ang choke point sa cashier, yung iba mabibilis lang pero pagdating sa cashier na at magbabayad potek grabe dami singit aabutin ka ng hapon kahit umaga ka pa nakapila dun. mga walang hiya kasi meron mga fixer na inuuna at pinapatong sa file ng cashier kaya lalo nahuhuli mga nakapila..

kaya sa fixer na kami ngayon

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    dito sa pampanga may non appearance pa sa lto reg & transfer of ownership, 500 ang emission test and 250 service fee. Mostly sa insurance ang naglalakad, malaki ksi com. sa TPL.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako iniiwan ko nalang mga papers and payment dun sa kakilala kong taga LTO (not fixer), then babalikan ko nalang some other day kung kelan ako may time.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sa totoo lang, when you have a new car, they allot 1 week for the processing "kuno" of your new plate number pero minsan inaabot na na buwanan kaya takaw huli ka! tulad ko, I have the new plate number na pero ang weird kase wala pa yung sticker na kasama! Tama ba naman yun? Diba dapat kapag me plate na, kasabay na rin ang sticker nun?

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    has any body renew their license at alabang town center? its listed as a renewal center.. do they also do license conversion? like from non pro to professional?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Super Duper Slow Processing in LTO branches