New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi Guys and Gals!

Gonna be venting again.

A few days ago, I ran across this stupid Innova along EDSA.

I had just crossed Taft Ave approaching the corner of the Wilson inn thing when this Innova tried to threaten his way onto EDSA since the front end of my rig was already in front of him, I just ignored him and went on through.

Since this was early in the morning (around 06:00 or so) and traffic was really light, before I knew it, the Innova was already behind me trying to blind me with his brights and fog lamps. He kept trying to speed up and pass me recklessly cutting other vehicles in his attempt to get ahead of me.

When I noticed his behavior, I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he had an emergency and let him pass and watched him zoom away recklessly still cutting other drivers.

When I was about to reach the Shaw underpass, who should I see putting along at a slow pace? You guessed it, the stupid Innova. Once he noticed that I passed him, his reckless driving started again and he passed me and I lost him when he turned right into that corner that leads to ADB.

The yokel had his inside lights on, his windows down, he was smoking and wearing a cap. Feeling cool? Looks more like an idiot to me.

Some people... really... you just happen to pass them and they think you wanna race with them or something.

Dumb*$$!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Ganyan talaga bro minsan me bobo na driver kang ma kakasabay excuse me for the word, it happen a lot of time to me when im still in manila lalo na kung naka porma ang mga auto nila na ala race car pag na over take mo sila hindi papayag talagang mag hahabol wag lang ma sapawan. Sa akin hindi ko na lang pinapansin ynag mga ogak na yan hehehehehe kaya cool lang.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Seems bad luck has befallen you bro,
    First was involving a jeepney , 2nd was an incident on the ramp on your way to market!market!, and this one. I hope you no longer expecting another one after this, but no one will ever know. Ingat lang lagi bro.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Oo nga......huwag ka munang lumabas, Bro.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ano ba ride mo? pinatulan mo sana joke hehe..

basta careful sa mga ganyan kasi kung ikaw careful sila hndi eh
    Last edited by JJCarEnthusiast; January 24th, 2009 at 11:06 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    hindi ba bad luck comes in threes? its safe for you to go out

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hardcharger - do you still have that big black pick-up truck?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    You should have confronted the driver and showed your avatar!
    Bang!

:beer: [SIZE="1"]4115[/SIZE]
    Last edited by j_avonni; January 25th, 2009 at 12:52 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hehe...dami talaga jologs sa daan feeling so cool, compensating for their small dongs. you did the right thing ignoring him.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Were you able to get the plate number? Let's check with the Innova Club. Baka member nila.

:car: [SIZE="1"]4119[/SIZE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Stupid Innova driver!