New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    do you also drive an innova?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hehehe,- bro.,- napag-tripan ka ng kumag na iyon....

7303:soda:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Memphis Raines:
    Yes, I still drive my pick up, but it's blue not black

j_avonni:
    The Innova had glass plate covers so the glare prevented me from seeing his license plate number.

JJCarEnthusiast:
    Nope, I drive a 1998 HiLux

As for all the misfortunes that I posted, I've been having a difficult time logging in these past few weeks so those incidents accumulated and I just wanted to share them with you for feedback and as warnings.

I'm sure this idiot Innova driver will get his upcommins.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    Hi Guys and Gals!

Gonna be venting again.

A few days ago, I ran across this stupid Innova along EDSA.

I had just crossed Taft Ave approaching the corner of the Wilson inn thing when this Innova tried to threaten his way onto EDSA since the front end of my rig was already in front of him, I just ignored him and went on through.

Since this was early in the morning (around 06:00 or so) and traffic was really light, before I knew it, the Innova was already behind me trying to blind me with his brights and fog lamps. He kept trying to speed up and pass me recklessly cutting other vehicles in his attempt to get ahead of me.

When I noticed his behavior, I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he had an emergency and let him pass and watched him zoom away recklessly still cutting other drivers.

When I was about to reach the Shaw underpass, who should I see putting along at a slow pace? You guessed it, the stupid Innova. Once he noticed that I passed him, his reckless driving started again and he passed me and I lost him when he turned right into that corner that leads to ADB.

The yokel had his inside lights on, his windows down, he was smoking and wearing a cap. Feeling cool? Looks more like an idiot to me.

Some people... really... you just happen to pass them and they think you wanna race with them or something.

Dumb*$$!
    Nasa sigarilyo yan at pollution sa hangin, nagconstrict ang blood vessels nya sa utak dahil sa yosi kaya kulang ang supply ng dugo sa utak nya at naging ganyan ang ugali nya.hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    huwag nalang talagang patulan, ikaw lang ang napagdiskitahan.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Had a similar experience with a red Innova along Q. Ave last night. Mofo swerved into our lane despite being honked at and flashed.

I maneuvered in front of him and the prick put on his brights before he swerved a few more lanes to make the U-turn.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO-V View Post
    Had a similar experience with a red Innova along Q. Ave last night. Mofo swerved into our lane despite being honked at and flashed.

I maneuvered in front of him and the prick put on his brights before he swerved a few more lanes to make the U-turn.
    madami ang toyota owners dito sa atin hindi ba tapos 8 out 10 ang barumbado sa daan. so mostly sila ang nakikita natin hahaha.

marami lang talagang mga ogag sa driving ngayon, hay naku pilipinas bakit ba ganito ang trapiko sa atin tsk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Stupid Innova driver!