New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

Yesterday afternoon, I was driving along EDSA when all of a sudden, I hear this thud noise.

When I look to my passenger side, I see this red owner jeep type vehicle with an Land Cruiser FJ40 looking like front being driven by a skinny eyeglassed dork within spitting distance from my rig.

He was so close, that if I had a passenger, he or she could have lowered the window then smack the stupid SOB across the back of his head.

He kept trying to get my spot in my lane for some reason. The thing is, traffic was really light and he could've easily overtaken me if he really had a hard on for that lane but he chose to try and muscle his way in the spot I was in.

I slowed down a bit so that if he wanted that spot he could have it and sure enough, the yokel swerved right in while still being close to my rig. I then felt him hit my front passenger side tire.

When the schmuck passed me, it was as if nothing happened and he tried to speed away. This when I saw that he was driving a government vehicle due to his barely visible red plate.

In any case, I pulled over then inspected my passenger side for damage.

Luckily, all I suffered was a fully bent out side mirror, as in the mirror was folded outwards with the glass facing out, and some paint transfer from his vehicle to my wheel wall.

No body damage. *WHEW*

I felt really pissed at that *$$hole.

If I had side rails installed, I would've called his bluff and muscled him off the road. Fortunate for him that I haven't installed them yet.

It was also a good thing that I was running 31 x 10.5 tires that were peeking from the side of the vehicle and that was the thing that probably saved me from body damage.

What's with that guy anyway? He better hope I don't see him on the road again or he'll really pay for what he did.

Someone should really put him in his place.

Sorry for the long post guys but I just had to vent this out and to warn you guys about this yokel.

:regards:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can probably trace to what goverment agency that jeep is registered if you had gotten his license plates, but then I don't think it's worth the time and effort.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    You should have done a P.I.T. maneuver.

Stupid government jeep driver