New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Taguig has no number coding so does it mean that C5 Taguig portion is not included?

---------------------------------
    🎗Shine the light! 🎗
    From MMDA Site:

The city of Taguig does not implement the Number Coding Scheme within its internal roads. But the scheme is enforced on the National Roads within its boundaries, i.e. C5, East Service Road and Manuel L. Quezon.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Taguig has no number coding so does it mean that C5 Taguig portion is not included?
    A good rule of thumb is: national roads = national government, local roads = local government. So, since national road ang C5, the national government (through the MMDA/I-ACT) has jurisdiction, and sets the rules. Maski si Makati wala magawa sa EDSA. No jurisdiction.

Same goes for fixing those roads. May lubak sa C5 Taguig/Pasig/QC? Deadma ang mayor kasi responsibilidad ng DPWH yan. Pero kung inayos ng DPWH yan, magpapakabit si mayor/vice-mayor/bgy captain ng tarpaulin, implying na siya daw nagpaayos. Epal talaga...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Nag sorry na rin yung inquirer...

[Admin 04] "The Inquirer mistakenly uploaded an info graphic about the MMDA’s number coding scheme. We apologize for the confusion this has caused the public." - via The Inquirer
    The trending info graphic by The Inquirer was originally posted last July 10, 2013.
    ano yun basta upload lang ng image ng hindi iniintindi? hahaha

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    when they say C5, does it include Katipunan up to CP Garcia or Luzon Ave.?
    bump ko lang.
    let's say from aurora blvd. tatawid ako to marikina, huhulihin parin ba?

or from ortigas tatawid sa ortigas ext.
    Last edited by ninjababez; October 8th, 2016 at 04:22 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bump ko lang.
    let's say from aurora blvd. tatawid ako to marikina, huhulihin parin ba?

or from ortigas tatawid sa ortigas ext.
    Pag tumawid lang bro,- walang huli...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

🎗Shine the light! 🎗
    May coding sa C5 bro.

However, based on my experience from Tinga Ave (Heritage) to C5 West going to SLEX, walang nanghuhuli...

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    May coding sa C5 bro.

However, based on my experience from Tinga Ave (Heritage) to C5 West going to SLEX, walang nanghuhuli...
    thanks bro! wala na malusutan .. tsk tsk
    mahirap maging ninja ngayon :P
    magandang excuse pa naman lagi na pag coding di ako lalabas .. hehehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    May coding sa C5 bro.

So far hindi implemented bro since I always pass theTaguig portion of C5 everyday. Not sure what will happen come Oct 25. Baka si gentleman from Taguig will have his way knowing how sipsip he is. Perhaps that would be the only time I will thank digong. Stricter number coding starting October 25?
    Quote Originally Posted by kaidemitsui View Post
    From MMDA Site:

The city of Taguig does not implement the Number Coding Scheme within its internal roads. But the scheme is enforced on the National Roads within its boundaries, i.e. C5, East Service Road and Manuel L. Quezon.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Yup, always been the rule but not practiced from SLEX exit to Kalayaan (elevated uturn).

🎗Shine the light! 🎗

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Na-move yata to October 31 and implementation, tapos may dry run sila sa 27-29. Pwede siguro subukan at mukha namang warning lang muna ang ibibigay sa mga affected vehicles.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Traffic in the early morning seems to have gotten worse these past two days. Possibly because the no-coding window forces people to get going early rather than move within the window?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Stricter number coding starting October 25?