New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I'm not sure if this is the proper section.

I can't find any other news agency reporting this and the article also doesn't have any more information, except that the window hours are going to be lifted in EDSA and C5.

Stricter ‘coding’ starting Oct. 25 | INQUIRER.net

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    How about making it 12MN - 11:59PM?

7pm is still a rush hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchoi View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the proper section.

I can't find any other news agency reporting this and the article also doesn't have any more information, except that the window hours are going to be lifted in EDSA and C5.

Stricter ‘coding’ starting Oct. 25 | INQUIRER.net
    that's all there is, po.
    no more window periods for these streets. the coding is in effect 7 am to 7 pm.
    binanggit na rin sa radyo balita.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Heck, EDSA at 9-10PM is like EDSA at 7PM years ago.

Good luck to the side streets.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's all there is, po.
    no more window periods for these streets. the coding is in effect 7 am to 7 pm.
    binanggit na rin sa radyo balita.
    The thing is there's a thumbnail when you google mmda october 25 that shows 2 columns, 5 rows. Yun ang walang detail, sa left column are the days, tapos sa kabila are 4 numbers per say, e.g., Monday = 1, 2, 3, 4. Does it mean na 4 numbers na ang affected per day? Wala kaseng information eh. Add to that, yung numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, eh sandwiched between Monday and Tuesday dun sa image, tabingi lang ba or affected yung 1-4 ng Monday and Tuesday?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    The thing is there's a thumbnail when you google mmda october 25 that shows 2 columns, 5 rows. Yun ang walang detail, sa left column are the days, tapos sa kabila are 4 numbers per say, e.g., Monday = 1, 2, 3, 4. Does it mean na 4 numbers na ang affected per day? Wala kaseng information eh. Add to that, yung numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, eh sandwiched between Monday and Tuesday dun sa image, tabingi lang ba or affected yung 1-4 ng Monday and Tuesday?
    borloloy lang po yon. pay no attention to it.
    click the headline, po. that's all there is to the message.

on some streets and municipalities, except for some republics, there is a 10 am - 3 pm window period, wherein even coded cars are allowed on their streets.
    this new directive from MMDA states that there shall be no more window period along edsa and C5. solid coding ban from 7 am to 7 pm. it is hoped that traffic volume will be decreased by 20 percent.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 7th, 2016 at 09:39 AM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    saw this in the news also, hindi ko din masyadong maintindihan.. parang you can't use your car two days in a row?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    borloloy lang po yon. pay no attention to it.
    click the headline, po. that's all there is to the message.
    Sana nga po ganun talaga. Waiting din for official announcement from MMDA.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ah eto ba yan? Misleading image hehe wala naman nabanggit sa article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Yeah, yan nga. Nakita ko lang sa news feed tapos pag open ng article wala naman yang image na yan at hinde rin binanggit. The media these days...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Stricter number coding starting October 25?