New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I just want to vent this constant annoyance happening in almost every public place I park.
    The scenario is you park your car its all nice and clean already waxed and detailed after forking over 1,000+ to the Auto Detailing Shop to make it shiny and beautiful.
    Then you park at the mall, at the convenience store, at the hospital or at your kid's school carefully maneuvering and parking it properly in a parking slot.
    You leave and when you comeback, some morons are making tambay (leaning against) on your car, street kids making it a marker for playing TAG or even some student placing their backpacks on the trunk just to get their cellphone...
    It really gripes me because it leaves oily hand prints, dirt and even light swirl marks / scratches on my paint.

How can you prevent this from happening, besides having to park really far away from all the people?...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    you cant prevent this.. specially in public free parking.. or street parking.. you just have to live with it..

happened to my friend's car.. pag balik nya may drawing nang kung ano ano yung sasakyan.. pinaglaruan nang mga bata.. ayun puro gasgas..

i guess kung walang safe pay parking.. wag na lang dalhin ang sasakyan..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    malaki ngang problema yan. wala pang nakakaimbento ng sagot dyan.

pwede ka siguro magdala ng car cover palagi para everytime nagpapark ka may pang cover ka. tsaka face cover na rin kasi nakakahiya yan kung ganyan ang gagawin mo.

pwede rin siguro lipat na lang ng ibang planeta? joke lang ha.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Kaya dapat early lagi sa appointment para makapili ka ng parking!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    I just want to vent this constant annoyance happening in almost every public place I park.
    The scenario is you park your car its all nice and clean already waxed and detailed after forking over 1,000+ to the Auto Detailing Shop to make it shiny and beautiful.
    Then you park at the mall, at the convenience store, at the hospital or at your kid's school carefully maneuvering and parking it properly in a parking slot.
    You leave and when you comeback, some morons are making tambay (leaning against) on your car, street kids making it a marker for playing TAG or even some student placing their backpacks on the trunk just to get their cellphone...
    It really gripes me because it leaves oily hand prints, dirt and even light swirl marks / scratches on my paint.

How can you prevent this from happening, besides having to park really far away from all the people?...

Keep it dirty. My car was dirty for the last three weeks because of the rains (I didn't bother going to the car wash during the recent rains) and practically everyone avoided touching my car. The only one who touched my car was a passing stray cat who left visible paw print tracks on my hood and roof. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    10,000 volt alarm system? :D

I avoid them by trying to chose carefully where i park as much as possible but there are times when you cannot avoid it really so when i know I'm going to a place where there is a chance that the car will be exposed to such people, i take an old car with more scratches.

This is one of my peeves as some people just don't know how to respect other people's property.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If you cannot find a decent parking ( translated to : PAY PARKING ) then you can do either

1. Cover your car ( looks stupid tho'. Haha. ) ; or ...
    2. Not bring your car at all

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    don't use your favorite car as daily driver

use a less favorite one. yung pag nagasgas konte hindi masisira araw mo

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The only way to prevent this is not tonuse your car at all. But why would you do that? Kaya ka nga bumili ng kotse para gamitin eh.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    dont drive your car.. just park in your own garage in that way you can preserve the cleanliness of your car

or ung suhesto ni Renzo dala ka lagi ng car cover

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Strangers leaning/touching/making tambay on your car....