New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Have any of you guys passed by the ongoing construction of the Mezza Residences? I think this is a 4 building 38 story mixed development eh. Anyway, the reason I started this thread is to rant about the SM's poor construction site management (specifically pertaining to cleanliness). Aurora blvd, (portion in front of Mezza) is constantly littered with sludge, mud, cement, sand which would eventually clog up the already clogged up drainage system. The same could be said with the side along Araneta ave. They should impose a fine on SM for this. They also have a habit of having several truck cement mixers lined up along aurora blvd during day time.

Since SM is aiming to be like Ayala, they should try to improve their standards a bit. WHen trinoma was being constructed, everything was orderly and they had competent construction managers overseeing every detail in their site.

I'll try to take a picture when i go out this afternoon so that you could see what I mean.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i happen to passby the area nga minsan, parang may ashfall from pinatubo sa pagpasok ng araneta ave. hindi rin kasi mahigpit ang LGU ng QC sa ganitong bagay.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    may mall din ba dyan

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Mezza Residences is just across SM City Sta. Mesa and the Central Colleges of the Philippines campus, on the other side of Aurora Blvd.

Minsan napapadaan din kami dyan on our way to Divisoria. From the looks of it, mukhang matagal-tagal pa bago magawa yan.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; June 21st, 2007 at 03:41 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    may mall din ba dyan
    yes, hypermart yung baba

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Kadiri to eh, minsan parang may sandstorm. Kawawa ung mga nasa jeep hahaha

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    It's a mess there, I think the drainage there's already clogged. That corner gets flooded even after only a bit of rain.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hayy araw araw ako napapadaan dito sobrang walang kwenta yang SMDC na

yan, ang dumi dumi ng kalsada tas yung mga trucks nila nagoobstruct sa traffic!

pero may benefit din yung pagiging maalikabok ng area na yan kasi dati

ginagawang tambayan ng mga mokong na MMDA yang lugar na yan eh (yung

mga hindi nag-aayos ng traffic, nag-aabang lang ng makokotong-an) at least

ngayon mamamatay na sila sa alikabok sakaling gusto pa nilang mangotong.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Baka daw dagdag gastos pa pag kinontain yung mga alikabok at dumi kaya pinapabayaan na lang.

Medyo baboy nga sila trumabaho. Maraming barko pa ng bigas ang kakainin ng SM bago nila mapantayan ang standards ng Ayala. Kaya hindi matanggal ang "bakya" stigma sa SM e. Yung Ayala, effortlessly upscale.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    btw did you know that SM is set to open

SM Taytay
    SM Marikina
    SM Muntinlupa
    3rd Bldg. Expansion of SM San Fernando (magsinlaki na sila halos ng North Edsa ah, which incidentally binista ko yun kapitbahay na Robinson Starmills, halos buong 2nd floor ng starmills sarado na wala na tenant, luge!)

wow! where does he (Henry Sy) get all those money?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
SM Mezza Residences