New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    From his banks: BDO, Chinabank, and formerly Equitable PCI.

That is the difference between you and the Billionaires. They have mastered the art of using OPM........... Other Peoples Money

Pay only 1.5% per annum interest to your depositors. Get ROI from your mall operations within 2 or 3 years
    Di ba bawal kumuha ng funds from your own banks (DOSRI)?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Is that true for all condo projects of SM, that is adjacent to their Hypermart?..

12.1K:drunk:

not sure about other SM residence, but as i heard from my mom, most of them do have sms hypermarkets, supermarkets and savemores just around the proximity of the building.

but for the Mezza, yes sir, the hypermart is in the front of the building, and the condo entrance/main lobby is in the back. its a little bit inconvenient for unit tenants to walk all round the proximity to enter the hypermarket since there is no connecting entrance from the main lobby of the Mezza residence.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    From his banks: BDO, Chinabank, and formerly Equitable PCI.

That is the difference between you and the Billionaires. They have mastered the art of using OPM........... Other Peoples Money

Pay only 1.5% per annum interest to your depositors. Get ROI from your mall operations within 2 or 3 years
    x2 on what Boybi said. Owners are limited when it comes to borrowing from their own banks because of regulations set by the BSP, DOSRI (Directors, Officers, Stockholders, Related Interests). If they want to borrow, it has to be fully backed by deposited funds (back to back) or something like that.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    i asked a friend who owns a unit and parking slot at mezza. parking slots in mezza are not free daw. its around 550K+vat so its mga 600K+ pesos.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
SM Mezza Residences