New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PNCC was all over the papers and media recently announcing that they will implement a toll fee increase effective jan. 1 on the nichols - alabang section of slex on the strength of some provisions in some obscure document that they signed with the TRB. I find this very objectionable particularly so when nlex just announced a 10% reduction in their toll fees. Also, transport fares have been cut, inflation is on a downtrend, and the peso is getting stronger by the day. So what makes PNCC so smug to think that they could brazenly buck the trend? I'm willing to join any protest action which might be organized in order to make PNCC rethink their plan. (And they even announced a gimmick: toll fee holiday daw from 10pm dec. 24 to 6am dec. 25 and from 10pm dec. 31 to 6am jan.1. I wonder who of us will be using slex during those times and dates.)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    baka kaya may go signal na magtaas ang SLEX kasi sisimulan na yun extension hanggang batangas ba o bicol. sagot niyo daw mga taga-south hehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    pati ata service road sa alabang me bayad na. me ginagawang toll gate booth na dun eh exiting bellevue hotel

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I saw on TV that they plan to have a 300% increase on toll fees from Alabang to Calamba.

How much will it cost now from Nichols to Calamba? I don't pass the SLEX regularly. Is the 300% toll increase worth it???

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i think this is the effect of upgrading the quality of the road. The slex is now being tured over to the new operator.

kailan daw? nag annouce sila dati na tatas ang toll last easter sunday. naiurong lang. plus VAT lang ang increase.

sorry do not know how much ang dulo to dulo.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Its 89 pesos from Nichols to Calamba. Nichols to Festival Mall is 65 pesos.

I heard from the toll gate cashier in Star Toll Way that Star and Slex are due to be connected by next month. Great news but I wonder how much toll they will charge.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    June 16 daw ata. If I remember correctly, magiging P77 ata from Alabang to Calamba.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    300% ang itataas ayun sa TRB....DEYM!!!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    so magkano na ang end-to-end? grabe talaga, wala na talagang mura ngayon

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    implement daw ito kapag tapos na mga road works ng SLEX.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
slex toll fee hike