New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post

I heard from the toll gate cashier in Star Toll Way that Star and Slex are due to be connected by next month. Great news but I wonder how much toll they will charge.
    OT: This is indeed a great news.... Traffic palagi sa may National Road diyan.....

9909:gotcha:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by power eagle View Post
    pati ata service road sa alabang me bayad na. me ginagawang toll gate booth na dun eh exiting bellevue hotel
    Sir I think this is the previously commission Filinvest exit (south bound) nung nirerenovate pa lang yung Alabang Junction overpass ng SLEX. Ngayon po kasi yung dating Filinvest Exit na ulit yung ginagamit ng south bound lane.

I think nirerenovate nila ulit (which I think they don't need to in the first place dahil maayos naman ito dati) itong Filinvest exit na ito na adjacent to the service road.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan17 View Post
    nichols - alabang section of slex
    Sir I think Alabang–Calamba section po yung may 300% increase sa toll fee. I think ok lang naman since malaki talaga ang improvement on this part of the SLEX and comparing to the Alabang–Nichols/C5 section, mas less ang traffic dito, mas maluwag ang daan (four lanes) and one could say the toll fee is "relatively cheap" unlike the overpriced toll fees on that Metro Manila part of SLEX.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I saw on TV that they plan to have a 300% increase on toll fees from Alabang to Calamba.

How much will it cost now from Nichols to Calamba? I don't pass the SLEX regularly. Is the 300% toll increase worth it???
    One can say it's realtively, slightly worth it but not a good idea and time for such really high leap in fees especially when they can't fix just yet the north bound traffic due to the Alabang Junction bottleneck and the Skyway construction, especially during morning rush hours and truck ban window hours.

On the other hand, the highway light posts on this Alabang-Calamba just terribly sucks. Why not fix that first, plus the nearly illuminiscent signboards before implementing such toll fee increase?

I use the Alabang-Calamba SLEX on a daily basis and those were just some of my observations.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    don't forget na there are two companies handling SLEX, iba ang Nichols to Alabang then Alabang to Calamba ang magtataas eh yun segment ng Alabang to Calamba.

I say reasonable naman siguro dahil gumanda naman talaga yun roads. if people want improvements then people should be willing to pay for that.

dati puro reklamo na lubak-lubak at kung ano-anu sa SLEX pero ngayon naayos na reklamo pa rin, sisihin yun Gov't dahil dapat sila ang gumagawa niyang eh problema nabigay nila sa mga private companies, siyempre kailangan din nilang kumita sa na invest nila.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As I've mentioned in the NLEX thread during the time they're implementing the new toll fee after the rehabilitation, mababawi din sa maintenance ng car, fuel, and most importantly the travel time, yung increase in toll fees.

Mahilig lang talaga magreklamo ang Pinoy.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung ayawa magbayad meron naman alternative eh, use the service roads.

SLEX-bayaran mo ang traffic mo!

Service Road-Libre ito pero pahabain mo pasensya mo sa mga construction dito

^F*CK

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    kung ayawa magbayad meron naman alternative eh, use the service roads.
    Bro.,- walang "service road" per se, akong nakikita/alam sa SLEX from Alabang to Calamba.... Provincial or National Road ang dadaanan mo....

9909:gotcha:

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    increase in toll fees.. tapos implementation ng VAT sa toll fees. dagdag gastos na naman.

(buti na lang reimbursible) jejeje..ooops hehehe pala

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    last time na umuwi ako ng laguna parang bumaba pa nga ang singil nila... pero honestly sulit naman. Sana nga pati yun skyway nila matapos na hanggang alabang para wala na akong dadaanang traffic

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Densker View Post
    implement daw ito kapag tapos na mga road works ng SLEX.
    I think it's just mirroring what was done with the NLEX.

I was in Caliraya last weekend and it's great how the SLEX runs now. No more closed lanes, no more lanes pockmarked with road acne...the only real headache is the toll plaza at the end (Calamba-Batangas-Canlubang et al).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
slex toll fee hike