New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    napansin ko lang.. pag driver ang involved sa accident ginogoyo ng mga pulis.. hihingan ng pang miryenda.. kung hindi tinitickitan ng reckless?? kahit pa sayo yung sasakyan na nabanga...

based lang po sa experiences ng mga delivery drivers samin.. minsan pinupuntahan ko sa prisinto..

and may camera-man nang kasama ang pulis ngayon kukunan ng picture kotse mo.. at sisingilin ka 300 pesos for the pics.. napansin ko lang nung.. kumukuha ako pics.. thru cellphone.. hinaharangan ako palagi nung cameraman nila.. hindi ko naman alam nung una na cameraman pala yung ng pulis.. kala ko ay gusto lang mag pose sa lugar ng accident kaya additional suggestion lang po.. kunan niyo narin ng pics.. bago dumating ang pulis

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    1) make sure everyone is ok, dalhin na sa ospital ang nasaktan
    2) call police/traffic enforcer. ask a companion if you can. call your friends. could be helpful in such a stressful time.
    3) take pictures / draw sketches
    4) get the vehicles out of the way
    5) exchange ID info - name, address and phone num, license num, plate num, car make and model
    6) depending on damage, they will need to be towed to police station or driven there.
    7) both of you will file your own version of the events leading to the crash
    8) cops will ask if it can be settled between the two of you. they may also file charges if there is sufficient cause to do so, e.g. lasing, may namatay, etc.
    9) have the car fixed after agreeing on payment/insurance stuff
    10) sign quit claim

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nowadays you both can solved the problem right away(of course if both agreed) Insurance to insurance nalang will talk.Give 5K if your the culprit or take 5K if your the abuse hehehe,then OR/CR.license and insurance details,police report with photos,okey na! But sabi ko nga if both agree,coz happened to me,Brgy captain was the culprit,on the accident scene,okey okey sya,admitted it was his fault coz of texting somebody.After swearing,all was complete,presto! Not his fault,y? bcoz govt official.Hu hu hu,eto until now damage pa rin bumper me sa likod.Made all ways para masolved,sumbong sa Mayor,sa kapulis pulisan,even demanda.Wala pa rin! Sinabi ko nalang sa Brgy Captain ABULOY KO NALANG SA YO YON! He he he,eto ipon pa ko pamparepair.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Aside from the usual procedures mentioned above, I quickly whip out my celfone and start taking pictures as soon as I get out of the car.

This is what I did just 3 weeks ago when I got hit on the side, not my fault. I started to take pictures of the other vehicle's license plate, the driver and the damage sustained. This way you will have immediate photographic details in just seconds after the accident that can be used as evidence later.

Most celfone cameras also record the actual time and date the shot was taken

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Always bring a photocopied drivers license, insurance, OR/CR...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    1st. pagkabangga dumukot agad sa ilalim ng iyong upuan at kunin ang wheel lock o screw driver na madalas mong itago dun.

2nd kunin ang cel at tumawag sa araneta ng inyong suking parlor

3rd mag emote na lalong galit ng galit ka ala incredible hulk

4th buksan ang pinto at lumabas

paglabas bahala na hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
S.O.P if hit by a car or you hit a car??