OK, so whoever has gone recently to Robinson's Galleria and tried to park at their basement parking should be familiar with their "40 pesos parking fee whether you get to park or not" policy. Now I don't mind paying the fee IF I KNEW that I'd be risking a no-park scenario, but their parking doesn't have ANY indicators at all whether the parking is full to the brim, unlike parking lots in Greenhills or SM or most other parking lots that do not allow vehicles to enter the parking lot itself unless there is a vacant space. At least there is a chance to change your mind and drive out of the queue if you decide you can't wait.

[SIZE="4"]BUT NOT AT ROBINSONS.[/SIZE] Yes, they continually let vehicles in despite the fact that they KNOW their parking lot is overflowing with vehicles, resulting in underground parking that's so full of smog your eyes start to hurt and your clothes smell like exhaust fumes just by walking through the parking lot to the mall. And the kicker is, once you decide you can't take it anymore and leave without parking, they FORCE you to pay the full parking fee even if they KNOW through your parking card that you haven't even been in there for 10 minutes! I only go to Galleria because of Papa Johns, and now that there is a Papa Johns in Greenhills I will bring my business there and keep a distance from this seedy and obsolete strip mall until it is torn down!

John Gokongwei I hope all the money you robbed from all those motorists and more will be taken away from you as well someday when you get scammed by a conman better than you think you are!

Forget you!!!