New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentis View Post
    As per your story, ikaw ang naatrasan at nangyare ito sa gitna ng traffic.
    Since, wala kang substantial evidence like dashcam video at hindi naman umamin sa police report ang driver...mapa-fall talaga yan sa kung sinung bumangga sa rear sya ang may fault, ibig sabihin napakalapit mo at hindi nasunod ang 1 vehicle clearance.
    As per my experience, hindi mo pa kelangan ang lawyer sa ngayun meron pang 3 meeting kayo sa piscalya para mapag ayus ang lahat and usually kung minor scratches/dents lang ang damage dini-discourage na ng prosecutor ang magkabilang panig na wag ng ituloy ang demanda at mag-areglo na lng.
    For example " mag areglo na lang kayo, gusto mo bang makulong ng dahil lang sa halagang 20k?", " pag-usapan nyu na lang ito, maabala lang kayo pareho, at ikaw na nagdedemanda ang magbabayad ng php500 kada hearing at ang ganitong kaso inaabot ng taon bago madisisyunan"
    Kaya sa dulo, aregluhan din ang uwi ng lahat, not unless sadyang matigas kayu pareho at willing maabala at gumastos ng more than sa damage incurred 😄

sent from my Nokia 3210i
    ganito din iniisip ko eh. walang evidence, and based on practice, ang lumalabas na may kasalanan dyan is yung nakabangga sa likod.

malaki ba damage mo? baka naman pwede mo na lang kausapin na sya na lang magbayad ng participation mo. masyadong maabala kung magkakademandahan pa yan tapos ang bottomline is wala ding pambabayad (it is only a civil case of sum of money due to damages).

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks for the responses

Meron pa bang ibang pwede pag-file ng incident report sa nangyari aside sa police investigators? Di rin sila maasahan, its bad enough na hindi na sila nakaresponde sa lugar ng incident tapos yung statement of facts pa na ginawa ay parang lumalabas na ako nga ang at fault.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    can you post the police report here?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I feel sorry for the wife and kids. What a nightmare to have a douchebag for a husband/father. I won't be surprised if he becomes violent with his own family.

This person might look like he had an education but clearly has no values. He should practice patience MORE SO when he is with my family. What if he encountered a "Jason Ivler" He just put the lives of his family at risk. Kudos to you dr for your patience and taking the high road.
    Thanks cathy! Sorry for hijacking this thread. Just wanted to share so everyone can learn from it. Goon squad forum din naman pala ito.
    Good luck to the TS. Baka you can talk to the innova driver and kick in some sense in him

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Guys, just had a confrontation now with a road rage guy.
    We were traveling along ortigas coming from c5. The outer 2 lanes would merge and everyone was doing alternate entry into the outermost lane. When the traffic moved, it was my turn into the lane. No gitgitan happened. I was entirely into the lane when a white patrol was honking and driving crazy with headlights on, stalking me and giving me the bad finger. I was just calm and rolled down my window to show my face and ask what was his problem. He still was bad fingering me. Traffic stopped and he was beside me. He opened his rear window a bit to show his finger again. He also opened his door and stepped on the door ledge, stood up and shouted loudly "aaaaaarghhh!!!"
    I still stayed on my lane not minding him but he slowed down and stayed behind me. I was on my way to the hospital which was a few hundred yards away and he was going into the hospital too. He even counterflowed just to go ahead into the hospitals basement parking.
    All of a sudden, I saw his wife and kids going down the car into the basement lobby! He still rolled down his window to give me his angry look.
    Guess what I did?
    I stopped my car beside his and I went down. He also went down and confronted me. I told him I was a doctor and he was in road rage. Told him to calm down and there was really no gitgitan that happened. He was insisting that ginitgit ko sya and Kasama pa raw nya wife and kids nya. He wanted to talk daw na Walang Tao. He was a big guy and for sure wanted to hit me. I stood my ground and said told him to relax and change his driving style. The guards approached and he left but before trying to screech his tires inside a hospital!!! Talked to the guards to monitor the guy and to guard my car too if he does something to it.
    He looks like an educated guy with his whole family inside and yet he acted that way. I confronted him trying to clam him down and be quite friendly so that he knows that other motorists are not the kind he should be abrasive of.
    Kaya rin pala he didn't roll down his back window entirely was because his kids were there!

To all tsikoteers, relax sa driving and we will all get to our destination naman. Hindi kelangan ng mayabang or mainis just because a car got ahead lang. If the guy is here in tsikot, hope you find peace when driving and I understand if you're on steroid rage, under drug influence, or marital problems. But next time, think of your family's safety before you get into the car and be a good example for your kids. Say a short prayer before driving. Peace guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, that happened to me once, cut me off and went out of his car, when he saw me big i was, went back and sped off, i competed for a few years in practical shooting, when im at a competition, there are a few hundred shooters in an event, most of the time we all leave the venue at the same time, my logic is, malay ko kung fellow shooter ko din makagitgit-tan ko, It a "temper deterrent" for myself. My late father deterrent was he installed one way tints, let say when someone cuts him or he gets mad, he just gives the the bad finger says some stupid cursed words after that, he's ok na, di naman daw sya kita.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hindi kaya ts 5 inches lang ang pagitan ng nguso ng tsikod mo dun sa bumper ng innova na sinasabi mo.
    kase kung ganyan malaki ang chance na maatrasan talaga ang tsikot mo..

maliban lang kung nakita mong umilaw ung reverse lights niya sabay atras.

mga gano ba kalayo ang distance mo sa inova.
    ako pag talagang tutukan at least 2 meters yan na pinaka malapit ko.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    hindi kaya ts 5 inches lang ang pagitan ng nguso ng tsikod mo dun sa bumper ng innova na sinasabi mo.
    kase kung ganyan malaki ang chance na maatrasan talaga ang tsikot mo..
    about 2meters. If it was 5 inches, di ko na siguro magagawang bumusina

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    My advise is to stay single.

Kasi once nag-asawa na with children eh jan nagsisimula magpalusot. Kaya ayan nakabangga tapos babaliktarin ka. Kasi nagtitipid magbayad ng danyos-perwisyo.

Pero pag single pa madami pa sobra pera so mas madali makipag-areglo.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    pinakamagandang gawin kung idedemanda ka nila eh mag counter demanda ka din para may bargaining chip ka, kasi kawawa ka kung puro ka lang depensa tapos sila pa easy easy lang maghihintay lang na bumigay ka, dapat perwisyuhin mo din sila

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123