New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    Ford Everest - XRH 733

Meron na ba sa inyo naka-experience ng ganito? Yung tipong may kasamang bababa to 'guard' the slot and fend off other cars that want to park until their car is close enough to actually park.

Kanina lang sa Market Market, there's this (gay) guy that was frantically waving his hands in the air, calling attention to his driver. Apparently he found a parking slot and he wanted it. Really bad. I didn't mind him though, I just went through and parked my car on 'his' slot. He asked me, "pa-park ka ba?", sagot ko, "oo". Sabi nya, "nauna ako dito o". I pointed out that this is a public parking and it is on a first come first serve basis. He kept on insisting that he was first since nakatayo na sya dun. Luckily, within minutes a guard came by, sabi ng guard wala syang magagawa, kasi walang may hawak ng parking, which is true. Anyways, after I made my point clear, I left the parking slot and gave it to the faggot. Baka gaguhin pa oto ko, hindi worth it.

Just venting..... Nakakainit talaga ng ulo yung mga taong ganito.
    its actually annoying pero sa totoo lang OK lang yan sakin since understandable naman eh. i also do that as well...yun nga lang i POLITELY turn down any would be driver thinking of parking their car...i get pissed of din sometimes when somebody else bats me to the slot pero i think its more of FRUSTRATION kesa sa mismong act na ginawa nya

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    if im not mistaken ang ARMO is armenian? di ba?

anyways. a polite way of telling people that you NEED the space is "im sorry sir, i know you need this space as much as we do but can you please look somewhere else since im trying to reserve this spot". sometimes, a little courtesy goes a long way

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Whenever I encounter those kind of people, the devil tells me to introduce a baseball bat to their face. Unfortunately, I don't have the guts to do it.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    mas badtrip yung naka-antay na nga ang kotse mo habang may lumalabas tapos may kapal muks na bigla uunahan ka dun sa inaantay mo na parking.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok, ok. i cannot be a hypocrite here. my in-laws (including my wife) like to do this and it drives me crazy. just this morning my wife 'saved' me a prime parking spot in front of our son's school without me asking...everyone (including me) looked at her like she was crazy :bwahaha:

Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz
    if im not mistaken ang ARMO is armenian? di ba?
    yes. where i grew up, pinoys and armenians typically didn't get along (which might explain his racist comment to me)...but i had plenty of armenian friends.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RakataK
    ooopsss hindi naman porke tga probinsya na hindi na alam mga ganyan. watch your word naman po kahit mga probinsyano may pinag-aralan din.
    I apologize if I have offended you or anybody here.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero
    mas badtrip yung naka-antay na nga ang kotse mo habang may lumalabas tapos may kapal muks na bigla uunahan ka dun sa inaantay mo na parking.
    ay putek! patayan na yan!!!! yan ang kapalmuks talaga!!! madami yan sa greenhills!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Remember.... coolerheads prevail and for once in our lifetime esp. when were novice drivers we had friends that saved a space for us also. At least once...... now we somehow learn from our mistakes that when other do it we get pissed off.

Be cool rather than be a fool.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ganun talaga yan sir eh.. iwanan mo nlang..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Happened to me several times na dati sa Mega and sa Galle...

Kung nasa mood ako makipagargue, makikidebate ako hehe...

Kung wala, edi sorry nalang kung anong mangyari sa oto nya...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
'Reserving' a parking slot