New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    wait..let me try to understand...did your brother hook up with the girl while she's married with the other guy or was it after they broke up? if it's the former, then if i were the other guy, i'd hunt your brother like a rabbit. that is a tough predicament to be in. that's why i always had a rule when i was single: NEVER **** WHERE YOU EAT.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Real nasty situation to get into. If your brother can't relocate the family, then best to let the barangay know. Am sure he is trying to keep this quiet but the other party doesn't feel the same way. So let it out in the open and do what is necessary. At this stage, it's not about the car that matters anymore. It is your brother's and his family's safety that is of utmost importance at this point.

Everyone had said it that the estranged husband may not be satisfied with merely doing a demolition job on your mom's car. Sensing no reaction from your brother, he will most likely be emboldened to pursue other tactics. God forbid.

Looks like a case of fatal attraction here.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    serves him right for dipping his finger in someone else's bowl.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    This is how I understand the situation:
    1. Your brother had an affair with a married but separated woman
    2. Your brother's wife found out about this affair.
    3. Your brother broke with the other woman.
    4. The "other" woman got angry.
    5. The "other" woman told his gangster ex-husband
    6. The ex-husband threatened your brother.

WIN - WIN solution:

Re-establish relationship with the "other" woman on the condition that she will not tell his gangsta husband. Keep the relationship secret so his wife will not know. Everybody happy.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    i think there is more than meets the eye here.

the other woman got angry when she was to be left by the brother. she tells the former husband. the husband sees an opportunity to blackmail the brother. if he's a street junkie, then malamang ang gusto niya eh suportahan ng brother yun asawa niya and mga anak niya so that he can go continue his merry ways.

ibang klase mag-isip mga ganyan tao.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If i were your infidel...este, scardy kat bro id just go to the mountain and plant kamote(pun intended) if he doesn't wanna report such nasty incidents(you're mum's car gettin' wrecked!)...but if he gets the balls to finally decide to report it, good! 'coz based from experience, such kind of baddie people don't stop just right there and then...they freakin' comes back knowin that your bro is a scardy a**, they'd freakin' torment him more

Wise decision is to leave that place, to cool things down...for his family's safety and his own since he's also scared off his wits...and sabihin mo wag na sya mambabae ng taga inyo...yung sa malayo nalang if he gets itchy again, but beware of Karma...10 folds balik nyan! Peace and stay safe!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Report it to the police. Stand up to the guy... act like a Man, fer chris'sakes. And for good measure, take him out back and break his legs.... and maybe his fingers, so he can't pull a trigger on you in a dark alley some night in the future.

Well... that's what I'd do... but in a situation like this... running away is a viable solution.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Report it to the police. Stand up to the guy... act like a Man, fer chris'sakes. And for good measure, take him out back and break his legs.... and maybe his fingers, so he can't pull a trigger on you in a dark alley some night in the future.

Well... that's what I'd do... but in a situation like this... running away is a viable solution.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    ibang klase mag-isip mga ganyan tao.
    I have to agree. That's what your brother should watch out for. Mahirap talaga mainvolve sa ganiyang tao

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hirap talaga maging pogi.......

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
[renamed] Need advise about Wrecked Car & Extra Marital Love Affair