New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Hard to de-escalate if the other party has stepped out of the vehicle or alighted from their bike to approach you in an aggressive manner.
    If there is no accident involved, then find a way to move out of the area. You have no responsibility whatsoever to stay and confront the aggressor.

Not that such scenarios escalate to life and death instances but in the case that you are being threatened and you are facing imminent danger, you do have a ton of steel to shield yourself or use as a weapon in dire situations.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Ito nangyari sakin one time. Hindi ko na papahabain

May nagcounterflow (same direction kami).
    Nung may kasalubong na siya, gusto niya bumalik sa lane ko at sumingit sa harap ko.
    Sinubukan ko hindi pasingitin, so gitgitan kami.
    Pero nakasingit pa rin sa harap ko.
    Pagkasingit, iniharang yung kotse niya at bumaba siya. (pero hindi niya sinara ang pinto niya)
    Pumunta siya sa tabi ng pinto ko, minumura ako habang hinahampas yung salamin.
    Balak ko sana banggain yung pinto niya para matanggal tapos makaka-abante na ako.
    Gamit ko yung lumang dropside truck namin kaya ko naisip yun.

Kung sakaling tinuloy ko yung pagbangga sa pinto niya, may laban kaya ako legally?
    Pwede ko kaya sabihin na na-threaten ako so kinailangan ko tumakas kaya lang in the process ay nabangga ko yung pinto niya?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Make love not war haha.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Make love not war haha.

hahahaha oo nga pala!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If there is no accident involved, then find a way to move out of the area. You have no responsibility whatsoever to stay and confront the aggressor.

Not that such scenarios escalate to life and death instances but in the case that you are being threatened and you are facing imminent danger, you do have a ton of steel to shield yourself or use as a weapon in dire situations.
    That's what I do and luckily for the 2 times I've had to face road rage drivers who've approached me, I was able to drive away. What i worry about is if it's traffic and my car can't move.

Not the type to look for a fight, but I'll stand my ground where I must.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    hahahaha oo nga pala!
    Pero it's good sir na hindi mo na tinuloy balak mo. These kind of people are not worth it.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    If someone threatened you sa window, ok lang ba na i-sprayan ng pepper spray sa mukha? I've been thinking of carrying a can of Mace sa driver door for such a situation. Yun nga lang baka sa mukha ko maihip ang mist.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    If someone threatened you sa window, ok lang ba na i-sprayan ng pepper spray sa mukha? I've been thinking of carrying a can of Mace sa driver door for such a situation. Yun nga lang baka sa mukha ko maihip ang mist.
    Good idea ata yang pepper spray or mace. Just make sure you use it properly.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    reducing road rage eh left and right suspension of license dapat sa mga driver hindi sumusunod sa batas trapiko...

beating the red light = one year suspension..... no more warning warning......suspend agad...

speed limit violation = one year suspension din

pag ganyan ang penalty tingnan ko if hindi tumino mga driver....

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Safer also, hindi mo alam ugali or kung may "dala" yung aawayin mo. Silent ka na lang sa loob ng kotse.
    when somebody comes out with pistol at hand, gloves are off...my lawyer is on speedial just in case..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast