New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Oo nga eh, sino yan si Joseph or si Jinggoy or baka naman si Loi!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    according to the philstar new article link ... "Meanwhile, a red 2009 Mitsubishi Estrada was also taken by car thieves in Barangay San Miguel in Pasig City." huh???

they should at least get the model of the vehicle right
    Baka taga-San Juan reporter at naalala niya clan doon. ahehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    is this the same one reported in the news yesterday morning that was carnapped and which is owned by someone working at bangko sentral?
    yeah the owner is an officemate of my dad at BSP...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    This thread is more appropriate at the Goon Squad section. Moving the thread...

DONE.
    Last edited by ooba99; June 9th, 2011 at 02:12 AM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    TSCP member din ba ito? tama nga na malaman pa yung iba pang distinguishing marks...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    2009 Red Mitsubishi Strada GLX, with plate number NDQ 873. Conduction Sticker BI 8895. with "I Love Hooters" sticker at the back lower left, while yung conduction sticker is upper right.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    according to the philstar new article link ... "Meanwhile, a red 2009 Mitsubishi Estrada was also taken by car thieves in Barangay San Miguel in Pasig City." huh???

they should at least get the model of the vehicle right
    ^basta philstar, kilala sa mali-maling description ng mga sasakyan..except.. of course, dun sa Motoring section.. Pag news article, ganito na talaga ang Pilstar..
    - - - -
    btt.. Sana marecover pa yung sasakyan ng TS. GPS tracking device really helps on this. May news din about 2-3 weeks ago na may mga narecover na sasakyan. Nagkataon na yung na-hijack na container van (or truck) may GPS tracking device kaya the next day, narecover siya sa isang warehouse. Taguig area yata yun..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    it also has 3 long scratches and a long vertical dent at the upper left portion of the trunk door..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    moreover, if you see it, please PM me..i am the owner of the said lost strada. =(

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I commiserate with sir whamos. Will send PM if I have a sighting of your carnapped strada.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Red Strada - NDQ 873 Stolen!