New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hi guys, the said driver was dead. To all who do not know, the video was edited and sped up. FYI, he was a real racer not just an ordinary driver (he just used his racing talent on public road which is wrong talaga), he's a member of teamFD. It was october 3, 2-3am when he with his 2 friends had an accident at SLEX(using his FD that is modified, the jazz was his old car ata). He was speeding so fast when his tire blown out that made his car crash. The driver was dead on the spot, nadala pa ata sa hospital yung dalawa pero namatay din yung isa, in short, 2 deads, isa lang nabuhay. Madami lang ingget sakanya.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nc28 View Post
    Hi guys, the said driver was dead. To all who do not know, the video was edited and sped up. FYI, he was a real racer not just an ordinary driver (he just used his racing talent on public road which is wrong talaga), he's a member of teamFD. It was october 3, 2-3am when he with his 2 friends had an accident at SLEX(using his FD that is modified, the jazz was his old car ata). He was speeding so fast when his tire blown out that made his car crash. The driver was dead on the spot, nadala pa ata sa hospital yung dalawa pero namatay din yung isa, in short, 2 deads, isa lang nabuhay. Madami lang ingget sakanya.
    madame nainggit? nakakainggit ba mamatay?

madame galit sa kanya, dahil salbahe at mayabang siya magmaneho sa public roads, thats for sure.
    Last edited by aejhayl17; October 20th, 2010 at 06:39 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Madami ingget sakanya? LOL! Masaya ako dahil mababawasan mga taong pwede makapatay sa mga matinong driver sa daan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    ang gulong kasi me max speed,temp etc....baka sa kalituhan, nung pumutok ang gulong, biglang nagpreno...usually ganyan ang nangyayari....

anyhow, ganyan talaga, una una lang...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Cars can really be a friend or a foe. True enough that the driver had all the control on the steering, but did he even expect that his tire could just blow out and take his life away, nah, i doubt it. I mean, yes, you know that your steering is superb with all the modifications you have set but then again, you wouldn't know what could take your life away. In his case, it's just a mere tire. On what could have cost the blowing of the tire, probably a tiny nail, or whatever.

You can't prove yourself by driving recklessly on a public road, you can't tell that you're superior than the other just because you have driven past 200kph on the expressways ..., no. If it's solely for bragging, then forget about it. There are much more important things in life than your pride.

I really cannot find any sympathy for that guy, since I bet he knew what he was doing was dangerous, and I bet he has already open to the fact that whenever he does this, a single turn, then you're dead.

However, I pity those people that was left by the guy. Who knows if, behind these stupid videos that he makes, there's a hidden sweet spot on the guy that would make everyone, including his friends remember him.

Life is no arcade game, guys. There's no second chance. In this case, it's already game over.

Those speed maniacs out there, let this be a lesson, walang magagawa ang hataw niyo, that wont save your from dying when your tire has blown away or whatever it may be that broken down ...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The guy's name is Alfredo Palmiery Jr. (June 21, 1989 - October 3, 2010)

http://scabengerhunter.blogspot.com/...orning-at.html

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pinoy-...r/158585407973
    Last edited by Monseratto; October 20th, 2010 at 07:34 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Saw this vid too on Facebook.

At bakit naman maraming maiinggit sa isang reckless driver?

IMO, kapag real educated racer ka, mas magiging disiplinado ka sa public roads. Dahil alam mong what happens on the track stays on the track.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Madami lang ingget sakanya.
    inggit??? not even close. if he is really a racer, i would give respect if he broke some sort of record on the track (even just trying).

driving like a maniac and posting in fast forward means you cant do it for real. thats a posser and deserves no respect.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    wala bang video yung time na naaccident? yun ang masarap panoorin

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Madami lang ingget sakanya.
    This i can't comprehend.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Reckless SLEX Driver [merged threads]