New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

Two days ago, I was rear ended by a Y61 Patrol with a front license plate of "7"

I was stopped waiting to turn into Shaw from a street leading from P. Guevarra when all of I sudden I felt someone hit my rear.

When I went down, I saw it was the aforementioned Patrol with the license plate of "7"

I actually saw this Patrol early on driving aggressively and was very arrogant. It even had a siren instead of a horn.

It took a while before the driver went down.

He looked like a stereotypical goon.

First he said that he thought I was already moving forward so he gunned it.

When I pointed out to him that the portion of Shaw was still full of cars and I had my foot on the brake pedal so my brake lights are all lit, he changed his story to his foot slipped off the brake pedal.

When I grabbed my camera to take pics, another guy came down from the Patrol. He was bald, had an earing and sleeve tats. He looked a bit more decent compared to the driver but still looked like a goon nonetheless.

When a cop came by, they waved it off and said everything was OK.

I asked for his papers (driver's license, registration, etc.) to help process things with my insurance, not to mention to help speed things up with the affidavits, police reports, etc. and they would not produce the papers.

The driver was asking for "pasensya" and that my damage can be pounded out. "Pok pok lang po yan"

I guess when he saw I was a head taller with a bigger body than him, he quickly changed his demeanor.

I took pictures of the accident area but they refused to let me take photos from behind the Patrol.

I was in a hurry and was in no mood to BS with them. Not to mention that I was loosing my patience with them.

Since my bumper only had a dimple, I reckoned it was not worth the trouble.

Looking at the patrol though, he hardly had any damage though you could see "battle scars" on the front attributing to the way the driver drives.

Thinking about it now though (hindsight is 20/20), I should have given him a really hard time to teach him a lesson.

Luckily I was able to take a picture of his windshield stickers and got a clear shot of his conduction sticker.

I'm checking to see if the owner of the Patrol is really a senatong and will send him a strong worded letter together with the photos of the accident just so that he's aware of what his goons are doing.

It still raises my blood pressure thinking about what happened.

Just venting guys.

If you guys have any suggestions on how I should proceed with my plan, I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks.

Stay safe guys.

:regards:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    Hi All!

Two days ago, I was rear ended by a Y61 Patrol with a front license plate of "7"

I was stopped waiting to turn into Shaw from a street leading from P. Guevarra when all of I sudden I felt someone hit my rear.

When I went down, I saw it was the aforementioned Patrol with the license plate of "7"

I actually saw this Patrol early on driving aggressively and was very arrogant. It even had a siren instead of a horn.

It took a while before the driver went down.

He looked like a stereotypical goon.

First he said that he thought I was already moving forward so he gunned it.

When I pointed out to him that the portion of Shaw was still full of cars and I had my foot on the brake pedal so my brake lights are all lit, he changed his story to his foot slipped off the brake pedal.

When I grabbed my camera to take pics, another guy came down from the Patrol. He was bald, had an earing and sleeve tats. He looked a bit more decent compared to the driver but still looked like a goon nonetheless.

When a cop came by, they waved it off and said everything was OK.

I asked for his papers (driver's license, registration, etc.) to help process things with my insurance, not to mention to help speed things up with the affidavits, police reports, etc. and they would not produce the papers.

The driver was asking for "pasensya" and that my damage can be pounded out. "Pok pok lang po yan"

I guess when he saw I was a head taller with a bigger body than him, he quickly changed his demeanor.

I took pictures of the accident area but they refused to let me take photos from behind the Patrol.

I was in a hurry and was in no mood to BS with them. Not to mention that I was loosing my patience with them.

Since my bumper only had a dimple, I reckoned it was not worth the trouble.

Looking at the patrol though, he hardly had any damage though you could see "battle scars" on the front attributing to the way the driver drives.

Thinking about it now though (hindsight is 20/20), I should have given him a really hard time to teach him a lesson.

Luckily I was able to take a picture of his windshield stickers and got a clear shot of his conduction sticker.

I'm checking to see if the owner of the Patrol is really a senatong and will send him a strong worded letter together with the photos of the accident just so that he's aware of what his goons are doing.

It still raises my blood pressure thinking about what happened.

Just venting guys.

If you guys have any suggestions on how I should proceed with my plan, I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks.

Stay safe guys.

Well, since you started it in this thread. There's no logical reason why you should balk away from the "fight".

These "goons" (as we prefer to call them) find it convenient to let these "little" troubles pass their way becaus they have influence and "kapit". If it fits your schedule and resources, then give them a tough fight and do what your heart pleases. It may be convenient to just let this experience pass but eventually, you will never know when and where the next encounter would be-it might be with another tsikoteer or it might be your relative..someday.

Good luck with your "new crusade"!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi mo dapat pina lagpas yun, may dimple bumper mo eh.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yes dapat turuan ang leksyon ang mga yan. parang yung nabangga ng passenger jeepney yung car namen, talagang pinilit ng dad ko na magbayad yung driver, pero noong magpunta na sa bahay at tumupad naman sa usapan na magbabayad na hindi na tinangap ng erpat ko kasi alam naman niya na walang pera ang driver para lang mamroblema ng konti at magtanda na magingat sa pagmamaneho sa susunod.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Did you receive any form of compensation? Sana ipa PDR mo yung bumper mo na din...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    O nga sir pa PDR mo na lang yan, si worth patulan yan mga yan mga di nagaral yan para sa kanila yan pokpok sa ulo

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Post the pics here. Blank out your plates but not his. That way it will also become public.

Glad that's all it was.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

mazdamazda & FedEx :
    Unfortunately, no compensation as of yet. I don't think that PDR might work on my rear bumper since it's really hard stainless steel and even the casas recommend replacement over repair.

mbeige:
    Will do that once I have uploaded my pics from my digi cam. It's a really good thing that I always bring mine around just in case.

My contact in the LTO still hasn't come up with a name yet.

We think that the information is either intentionally blocked or being withheld but she will try calling around some more.

Thank you for all your support.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    7?plate ng senador un may iba pa '' 7 x 2'' tska ''7 x 1'' sila bong revilla may dalang patrol na white na 7 na plaka

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    Hi All!

mazdamazda & FedEx :
    Unfortunately, no compensation as of yet. I don't think that PDR might work on my rear bumper since it's really hard stainless steel and even the casas recommend replacement over repair.

mbeige:
    Will do that once I have uploaded my pics from my digi cam. It's a really good thing that I always bring mine around just in case.

My contact in the LTO still hasn't come up with a name yet.

We think that the information is either intentionally blocked or being withheld but she will try calling around some more.

Thank you for all your support.

[SIZE=4]hmm...malamang di na sasagot LTO dahil senador nka bangga syo..[/SIZE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Was rear ended by a Y61 Patrol with a "7" plate