New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    just want to share with you fellow tsikoteers what transpired with me a few moments ago: (i don't even know if this should be in the goon squad section )

anyway, this happened in the parking area of Jollibee Tandang Sora.

as I prepared to back-up, I first looked at the side-mirrors then sa rear-view and finally, I looked back. as I prepared to back-up, I saw from my left side an old lady walking hurriedly. as she approached my car, nagulat siya bigla tapos kumatok sa vehicle ko. take note: kumatok siya while my vehicle was in the midst of backing-up so in motion na ako.. but when I heard the knocking sound, I immediately stepped on the brakes.

she then went up to the driver's side and knocked furiously on my window. I brought down the window and was taken aback by what I heard.

"are you looking when you're driving?!", she hollered. then this was followed by a tirade of remarks accusing me of neglecting to see her.

"huh?" I was surprised by the whole thing and since she was an old lady, I could only stammer, "but I was looking the whole time!" yeesh.. parang pinapagalitan ako ng nanay ko.

since ayaw ko na makipag-away sa kanya and protest my innocence in this matter, lalo na kasi matandang babae, I decided to apologize. "look I'm sorry, ok?" but mind you, I was already in motion when she chanced upon my moving vehicle and decided to knock.

"I hope you're sincere!".. napakamot na lang ako ng ulo when she said this. *sigh* sana naman huminto na lang siya or napansin naman na may umaandar na sasakyan sa harapan niya. nakakainis kasi I know that it wasn't my fault but I just had to let it slide.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Sana sumagot ka "Are you looking while you're walking?... Do you know what the white lights on my car's ass end mean?"

Ah, old lady pala... can't do that in the Philippines heheheh.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hay...pati sa amin ganun....Napapahinto ka talaga. La ka naman magagawa e. Either sagasaan mo sila at panagutan mo, or let them pass then curse them at the back. I chose the latter.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nangyari na din sa akin yan, although I wasn't the one at the wheel at the time, yung driver namin.

Pagpasensiyahan na lang ang mga lola. :D

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    nangyari na rin to sa akin dyan sa west ave..pauwi na kami gabi, medyo may ulan pa..umaatras na ko so kita na yung backing light plus may umaassist pa sa akin na guard..tumawid sa likod ko isang grupo ng mga babae...sumayad yata yung oto ko dun sa isa, since dahan dahan lang naman so hindi naman nasaktan..kaso mu talagang minura ako nang minura as in g%g* etc etc,,,nung binaba ko salamin ko, nagulat then sabay sabi, "pwede ba tumingin ka naman"...sasagutin ko sana pero mga bata pa, magaaksaya lang ako ng laway..tinaas ko na lang ulit salamin ko..kainis...mga nagfafashion show kasi bagal maglakad nag lalandian pa.hay...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pagpasensiyahan mo na lang Bro.

Meron pa ngang iba, a-arte nabundol mo habang naatras ka (kahit di mo natamaan). Gagawa ng eksena, magsisigaw, hanggang dumami tao. Pero ang habol nyan, mangingikil lang. MO pala....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sosyal naman yun matanda, nageenglish pa...joke hehehhe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    daming mga ganyan... dati sa jollibee jupiter, nag baback-out na ako... eh walang nag aassist. yung ibang naglalakad ayaw tumigil... diretso lang... kailangan pang biglain para maka urong... :seeth:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    When I'm backing - even if assisted, I do it very very slowly.

:toma: [SIZE="1"]2986[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hmm, there are some people who dont even know what the lights emitted by the vehicle means. Minsan na signal ka na ng reverse, umilaw na ung reverse lights mo at bumisina ka na rin, pero wala lang, sige pa rin.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
RANT: backing-up then a passer-by suddenly walks by