This is a proposal - I mean for SLEX's Management to still charge toll fees in these routes is plain proof that they lack moral commitment to the public with regards to service.

It was already a long chaos then, the Bicutan and Sucat Intersections already served as a major contributor to heavy traffic in the area. The losers then built the SKYWAY with insufficient funding to complete it up to Alabang that they had to make an exit just right after the Bicutan off-ramp that now serves as heavy traffic major contributor # 2 - given that from three lanes, vehicles will have to merge one lane short. Not to mention that it's placed "strategically" just after the Bicutan exit, thus vehicles merging to the main highway will have to slow down motorists as they carefully merge.

Major Contributor #3 now is the continuation of #2, as it literally wiggles the lanes every now and then whenever construction occurs. Worse area affected is where the northbound lane nears the Bicutan exit and another lane is reserved for those going up to the Skyway, as the road pretty much narrows to a point that a single lane is stretched to serve as a double.

There are other contributors to heavy traffic of course, not to mention the mess they did with the widening of their roads after the Alabang exit. Oh by the way, is it done? How long did it take? I live in a village just along the service road and every darn day is ruined just by leaving the village and trying to go somewhere else using their supposedly "managed" roads.

It has been decades now, what has changed? Look at the intersections in Bicutan and Sucat - they still use the old fashioned traffic enforcer allows this lane to go here and this lane to stop there - does it work? No. Yeah and even on the wee hours traffic occurs on the area because the traffic aides fail to remind themselves that "hey, we forgot to let this lane flow for 30 minutes now." Can't they implement an underground/elevated U-Turn or something in the area? If they can't, well there must be something else that they can think about that should work! They earn millions a day and they can't even hire competent people to actually provide real solutions? Come on! It's already a shame even that those intersections are under YOUR management and you had to wait for the MMDA to be the one to act and at least smoothen out traffic in the area by constructing routes for pedestrians to ply on. Not to mention that things went a lot worse as the SKYWAY construction resumed, heck you're just still way before the Merville exit and it's already a long crawl to Bicutan - oh and did I mention I even experience this at around 12 midnight when traffic should already be well at ease?

I mean this is just unethical in a corporate sense. You begin construction projects that will involve sheer inconvenience to motorists and you don't even console us for your slow constructions? Let me ring a bell:

NLEX was expanded FAST, the LRT-MRT connection is being built FASTER, and how's your SKYWAY Construction doing? As slow as a camel!

And we as motorists who have no other choice but to drive on your supposedly "managed" road waste so many liters of gas just PARKED literally on your "highway" as we all wait for traffic to move - yet, what do your mobile patrol officers focus on? They just pass by, pretend they don't see traffic, stopover on a little corner, chill down and relax, and yeah, still pretend there's no traffic. Sheer idiots.

Consider this as a rant, but come on - GAS ain't going any cheaper, and the least they can do is at least waive the toll fees on those routes to console us if they can't do something about the traffic and if they really have to give us further inconvenience with that SLOWWWWWW Skyway Construction. The bad weather tonight isn't enough of an excuse for them to say that it's the cause of a traffic that will COST motorists 4 long hours just to travel about 7 kms. of road (from BUendia Exit to Bicutan Exit). Have some sense of shame and moral commitment people!

Forgive me for ranting guys, it just literally s*cks how you live in the area and see how these supposedly "professional" people just do nothing to serve their patrons better. They should really be ashamed, especially considering how the North has well beaten them on just service even.