New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    This is just a survey...

Lets see... The Question: are people who irresponsibly park their car are also irresponsible drivers on the road?

(i want to know, because if the case above is true, then why not apprehend them while they are parked)

http://tsikot.com/forums/goon-squad-...tupidly-34964/

http://tsikot.com/forums/goon-squad-...te-most-60335/

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    in my honest and humble opinion - the answer to your question is no.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Definitely NO.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoAlpha View Post
    i respect that, but if you may kindly explain why?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoAlpha View Post
    i respect that, but if you may kindly explain why?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    lets eliminate pala the "domino effect" scenario... yon ba may isa irresponsible na nag park tapos damay damay na sila lahat na wala sa linya... syempre 2015 na at pwede na natin gamitan ng cctv as evidence sa parking kung sino ang una nag kamali...

yes or no, please explain your side... a simple yes or no without explanation is invalid...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    NO.

Again pwede domino effect, you just can't eliminate that. Minsan wala ka sa lugar dahil sa katabi mo, then aalis katabi mo. Ikaw tuloy ang mukhang gago kasi sablay parada mo.

Pwede newbie driver, mahina pa parking skills.

And again pwedeng irresponsible talaga.

Pwede rin TANGA talaga, tipong hindi niya alam na sablay talaga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cast_no_shadow; October 14th, 2015 at 10:16 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    imho, no.

If the above is true, then judging from the number of drivers driving like mad on our roads, there should be a lot more cars getting parked badly ^_^

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    lets eliminate pala the "domino effect" scenario... yon ba may isa irresponsible na nag park tapos damay damay na sila lahat na wala sa linya... syempre 2015 na at pwede na natin gamitan ng cctv as evidence sa parking kung sino ang una nag kamali...

yes or no, please explain your side... a simple yes or no without explanation is invalid...
    Sir, you're saying that we can go ahead and apprehend people who park badly as irresponsible drivers, with absolutely no evidence of the irresponsible driving -- they park irresponsibly, so they *are* irresponsible drivers, period....yet you also say that we should exclude the victims of the parking "domino effect" via CCTV footage -- i.e. use of evidence. Parang me mali...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    So you're prejudging someone that he's a good or bad driver by the way he/she parks? They're not necessarily related.

Also, laws are very specific in its application. What would you charge someone who's parked in a less than ideal way? Speeding?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
POLL: are irresponsible drivers also linked to irresponsible parking?