New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Di kaya sabayan ng operation personnel nila yung mga marketing people kaya sa sobrang dami ng customer ng PLDT nasasacrifice yung efficiency ng service nila.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    PALPAK talaga. Minsan nagkaka-problem yung line, di makatawag for 2 days, pero full pa rin ang singil nila.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Now now, I understand they suck on the customer service area.. The proper action to this is to talk to their superiors and if their superiors can't or wont move a finger go to their higher up.. Now since I have a lil inside info about this the Very head of PLDT's CS is Mr. Marcos something something basta Marcos.. Maybe you could try to reach him hehe You guys didn't hear it from me =]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Ano magandang alternative sa PLDT? Kelangan ko ng landline + dsl eh... I have already given them a deadline if no action this month, teterminate ko subscription sa kanila..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    This is great example of PLDT's marketing group being disconnected from their services provisioning groups. In my experience with them, marketing oftentimes pushes hard on new products and promos, while the provisioning groups (and customer support) have not yet been fully trained in handling such products. that is why one will often experience talking to CS personnel who are very confused about (or give wrong inputs to) customer inquiries.

To TS: it really helps to have an account manager (AM) to handle your telephony needs. But then again, AMs are usually assigned when the contract cost is significant. If you have multiple lines (landline and mobile/BlackBerry), you just might be able to get one.

If you can't get an AM, you may want to send an email to their customer care found in this link:

http://www.pldt.com.ph/support/busin...Corporate.aspx

Specific email: [SIZE=2]corpcustomerservice*pldt.com.ph[/SIZE]

Write a detailed email about what you were promised as well as your experience in dealing with the CS. Sometimes, a higher-ranking personnel does review such emails and yours might be given special attention to.
    tried that pero hindi valid yung account ko. mine is "regular business line" only.
    Quote Originally Posted by prism4me View Post
    wow mag aaply pa naman sana ako sa pldt, planning to change my internet provider, tsk! thanks for the heads up
    hay! better get cable internet. try destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAJ View Post
    Now now, I understand they suck on the customer service area.. The proper action to this is to talk to their superiors and if their superiors can't or wont move a finger go to their higher up.. Now since I have a lil inside info about this the Very head of PLDT's CS is Mr. Marcos something something basta Marcos.. Maybe you could try to reach him hehe You guys didn't hear it from me =]
    he doesnt seem to have access also with their so-called support group, according to cs cody. hay grabe, i needed that landline na! is there anybody here from PLDT? your services really sucks!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by toybug View Post
    Ano magandang alternative sa PLDT? Kelangan ko ng landline + dsl eh... I have already given them a deadline if no action this month, teterminate ko subscription sa kanila..

Depende sa area bro.,- pero, in my experience, Globelines is a better alternative.....

10.1K:mop:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    kakakabit pa lang ng globelines ko at ok naman sa ngayon dahil less than a week pa lang.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Globe has better service and quality than PLDT from what i experienced...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    san area ka? Magandang alternative, Eastern Telecoms. Though limited lang ang areas nila.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Sinubukan ko ung recommendation ng threadstarter na mag-email sa kanila and here's what I got.

Here's my email:
    Subj: Major Disappointment With Your Billing Department and Customer Care

This is to inform you that I have been constantly calling your "customer care" for 6 months regarding the dispute that I filed last JANUARY 2010 and up to now, there's still NO ACTION from your department.

To give you a brief information about my dispute, I was charged with 312.50 Pesos for NDD calls to a series of cellfone users and all of them happened on January 6, 2010 from 12:10 PM to 12:55 PM.

The following are my reasons for my dispute.

1. I own a POSTPAID line from GLOBE that I have been using since 2000 and never did I get disconnected from their service. You may want to verify my account with them. Now, putting the logic into these "suspicious" calls. Why will I use my landline to call these cellfone numbers IF I can use my very own cellfone to call them? Isn't too practical to do so?

2. I am living independently and I am at work during that time. Who's going to use my landline? Ghosts ?!?

I would like to reiterate again, I have been disputing these charges since JANUARY 2010 and up to now, no replies, no actions. TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT with the service. If you cannot take any actions within this month, I will be forced to discontinue my service with you.
    After one week with a series of replies and updates from them...

Dear Sir/ Ma’am:

We wish to inform you that complaint on NDD toll dispute amounting to Php312.50 (VAT exclusive) has been approved by the concerned division and is now queue for adjustment. We will keep you posted once adjustment has been issued.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
    XXXXXXXX
    Customer Care Analyst
    Customer Care
    Kelangang sisindakin eh. LOL.

Thank you sa mga nagreply regarding sa alternatives.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
PLDT Landline Plus & Customer Care