New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks for the warning Otep, will stay away from this shop like the plague, will also warn my buddies.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Fail.

Philbest General Merchandising - PinoyExchange

Nagtayo ng bagong post just to defend the shop. One of the worse ways to make amends.

Just remind nalang the owner about the adage: "It takes years to win a customer and seconds to lose one".
    10000 fail!!!1 sun and the beaches!!!

nyahaha....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yeah vinj, fail.

Actually ok naman experience ko with them previously. Referral sill sakin ni Jefftan back in 08 dahil wall siyang available items na kailangan ko. Sa philbest ako kumukuha ng mga blinkers at sirens. Three units have emergency equipment from their shop but I have jemson and Ronald do the installs.

Like what I said, I'm the customer and if a shop fails to deliver it's not my job to grovel just to be treated nicely. They could have talked to me nicely instead of shooing me away, now the shop has to resort to making fake accounts to defend itself. Wow, among business model iyan? Sobrang taas ng pride. Worst move ever.
    di nga broOtep, as in talagang itinaboy kang parang aso?

matapobre pa pala....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Obvious attempt to save face is obvious.

Should've just apologized and offered to make amends. Best way to save a damaged reputation. The responses designed to defend the shop make it seem like the owner doesn't even want to admit the mistake.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't think aamin pa ang mga iyan na mali sila. Obviously the owner's feel like they are sitting on a higher plane. And more obviously, mukhang sila din ang nagpose as 'fans' dito sa thread na ito. I guess what people say doesn't matter to them, after all hindi naman lahat ng customer nila ay nag-iinternet to ever read about this on Tsikot.com, Pinoyexchange.com, Facebook.com, Kotseaudioclub.com, 4x4ph.com, or in the other websites which this incident is posted on. Siguro they asked Rapide, Zafra, N.H. Miller how it feels to have a bad rap on the web. Obviously those shops are still existing today preying on the unaware so maybe Philbest thinks the same way now.

And if they had really taken time out to make such fake accounts, why not take the time out to try and contact me if they really had the noble intention of settling things. I have email, and like almost everyone here, I also have a mobile phone (or maybe they think so piss poor I can't afford a phone?). These guys have never tasted humble pie their whole lives from the way I see it.

We are the consumers and we can post a review of how their products and services are delivered. So whatever crap those 'fans' have been trying to tell that I should be the one to 'talk to them nicely' or ako pa ang makikipag usap sa kanila after what they did to me is pure and utter bull crap. If you guys search this forum, you can see that I have even recommended their shop several times already even if I still didn't know the name of their shop (I just refer to it as the shop beside Araneta Car Accessories at times) and I guess more than one person who has read those recommendations has actually gone to their shop and purchased something. But in as much as I will post a positive review, I also find it fair to post a negative review when the need arises. I am just posting an account of my experience at that shop. It is the shop's job to make the shopping experience as pleasant and as hassle free as possible for the consumer. Not the other way around. We are not in communist Russia where people have to wait years just to buy an anitquated Lada sedan.

Oh well, I'm just one regular joe vs. the millionaire business people that own that shop. I guess losing one customer is still within their range of acceptable losses.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Give 'em HELL, Doc! We're right there with you. Let me know if you need covering fire.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Kung talagang seryoso sila sa pagsalvage sa reputation nila mag apologize kaagad and offer some way na makabawi sa customer. Ano ba naman ang dating sa mga prospective clients kung sasabihin mong nagkataong natapat lang sa bad service. How does that work, kelangan tyempuhan mo pa yung araw ng good service nila?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by artchon View Post
    Cool ka lang Bro I'm just relating my good experience with them. Eh kung bad experience ka sa kanila how come pa balik balik ka sa kanila as you mentioned you have bought from them many times. Tao lang naman tayo pag nagkamali di kausapin. Also kanya kanya kung saan ka masaya doon ka. My point lang is talk to them naayos naman lahat sa mabuting usapan. Peace.
    Heh, do you really think you're fooling anyone? Jul 2011 registration, only posts are on this thread - you and rexton, if you aren't the same person (parehong {faulty} grammar and writing style) would do better to just own up as the owner/an employee of the shop, and give your side to doc OTEP's story directly. Pretending to be satisfied customers just to salvage your shop's reputation - pathetic.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    nasaan na yung mga fans?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by emersonc View Post
    nasaan na yung mga fans?
    nagmimiting, iniisip nila ano pa magandang strategy para manumbalik tiwala ng tsikot sa kanila....

nyahahaha...jk.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Philbest General Merchandising [car accessory shop]