New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    I myself prefer to stay put and stand up at the last moment when most of the passengers have left as I don't like joining the jostling of the crowds.
    +1
    ...and if you're seated near where a stewardess is stationed, may time ka pang makipagusap sa kanya

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    with matching iphone pa or blackberry yung phone nila
    Baka mamamatay sila pag hindi nakagamit ng mga phones yung mga pasaway na iyan.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    he is only bragging his LG phone.....there is no rehabilitation center for stupidity!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron
    The same Brit also remarked that you'd know who the Filipinos are on the plane because they're the first ones to stand up and start opening the overhead baggage bins upon landing... Even while the plane is still taxiing towards its dock.
    When I went to the US and flew their domestic flights, some Americans also stood up while the plane is still taxiing. Which means this behavior is not only seen in Filipinos, or Asians for that matter.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    When I went to the US and flew their domestic flights, some Americans also stood up while the plane is still taxiing. Which means this behavior is not only seen in Filipinos, or Asians for that matter.
    Di ba yung matabang black na sinasaway ng bakla na FA sa US? Tinamaan ng bag nabinababa sa mukha yung bakla tapos nagwala sa PA...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    yes its true but with Filipinos(and maybe the Chinese mainlanders according to one post), it's majority. With other nationalities, it only happens once in a while.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Passenger on Cebu Pacific using Cellphone