New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So my little brother parks his car at the far end of the parking lot. On the last slot. He parks it at an angle so the coupe's long door wont hit or dent the car next to it when opened and to allow for access to the child seat behind the driver's seat. The space to the right of the car is not a parking slot. Just a vacant slab of cement.

Now comes this know it all shutterbug and snaps a photo of the car and submits it to the site. Even emphasizing the fact that the car has an "MD Badge" on it. Site admin blindly uploads it.

Fact is car was parked as such so as not to damage adjacent vehicle and shutterbug intentionally shoots the photo up close so it cant be seen that the car is at the end of the lot and there is no more parking slot on its other side.

Ibang tao talaga. Basta maka post lang sa facebook... Site admin wont even delete photo.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...f&notif_t=like

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    edit:

flood nyo na pala yung post hahaha
    Last edited by sirmykel; January 7th, 2014 at 01:52 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nagreply lang ako sa photo sir. Para naman sinadya yung shot para hindi makita ng viewers na hindi na parking yung kabilang gilid ng sasakyan. Para kunwari parking pa din and may hindi makakapark. Malicious talaga intention nung nag post...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Ganyan din naman sa Tsikot eh. Post lang ng post minsan hindi natin alam yung back story kaya ganon pagkakapark.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    well... ganyan talaga pag walang magawa sa buhay kundi mag picture picture na lang para sikat sa FB mag upload... sakit na yan ng generation ngayun eh

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    well... ganyan talaga pag walang magawa sa buhay kundi mag picture picture na lang para sikat sa FB mag upload... sakit na yan ng generation ngayun eh
    Paselfie-selfie lang tsaka meron pa "outfit of the day".

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Totally agree with you papa.

I feel old na :D

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    we are all young at heart :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    akala ko extension ito ng "Don't you just love those people who park stupidly?" thread.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Just saw the picture.

Why not park it straight pero sagad sa kabilang linya?

At any rate, assuming this was not a tsikoteer or known to a tsikoteer, I am sure this picture would have made it to the thread mentioned above

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast