New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    People if anyone of you see this car please PM me asap. This car did a hit and run on me last Saturday, August 14, 2005 around 2:00-2:30am. I was at the corner of McKinley Road and EDSA (from Fort Bonifacio direction) about to make a right turn going to Cubao when suddenly, this white Pajero who was stopped on a red light (going to Ayala Ave.) decided to make dukes-of-hazzard-kind of right turn as well. He did it as if he was in a lot of hurry while in the process clipping my front bumper. I was on his right side and there was ample space between me and him and the island on my right for me to squeeze thru and make a right turn. I slammed on my brakes and sounded my horn but he just ignored it and went on his way without even stopping. I tried to chase the bastard but he was driving wildly along EDSA and I just couldn't risk getting into an accident in the process. I saw a glimpse of him going to the Monumento direction. I couldn't follow him anymore as he was really driving fast. Please PM me if anyone knows who this bastard is. I think he was drunk that time that's why he drives like there's no tomorrow. Really appreciate any help you can extend to me. Thanks!!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Things could have been worse. Buti hindi ka napano. Okay na rin na hindi mo siya naabutan; for all you know, he could be armed and dangerous if he was driving that carelessly. Makarma sana yung mga motoristang tulad niya.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'll keep an eye on it... good thing nothing happened to you...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    pa-insurance mo nlng damage... pwede mo din ata ipa-blotter or pahanap sa lto kung kanino nakaregister tapos demanda mo...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    The bad thing here is pag nagdemanda ka for a damage which is worth maybe 3,500, parang waste of time eh. Gusto ko lang malaman kung taga saan yun tao and i'll try to talk to him and tell him what he did.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May distinguishing marks ba? The license plate looks familiar kasi. Will check around sa UST parang may ganyang plaka. No promises yet.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    No distinguishing marks akong napansin. The thing is it happened so fast I wasn't able to see the vehicle clearly. Good thing I still got the plate number.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Bosing sa palagay mo kaya e maalala ka nya kung sakaling malaman mo yung address nya? Kung sakaling lasing sya or worst bangag sya that time, he won't even remember what he did or where he went. What would you do if ever you see him? Kung minor clip lang yung damage, I think it's better to just put that incident behind and pray for him instead, that he won't have to do that to others again. Yun lang po ang sakin.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Yes, I agree with Psalm136:2. Abala lang sa iyo if you go through the process of locating this ***hole and having to go back and forth to the police, etc. Salamat na lang that you were not injured at me balik din sa kanya yun sooner or later.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wac3
    The bad thing here is pag nagdemanda ka for a damage which is worth maybe 3,500, parang waste of time eh. Gusto ko lang malaman kung taga saan yun tao and i'll try to talk to him and tell him what he did.
    speaking from experience, yes, mas maabala ka pa. we sued the driver and the owner of an L300 which hit our lancer's left rear quarter, took us 2 years, more than 15K costs (lawyer's fees) and we only got 7,500, which was the cost for the repair (mura na yun, not casa price). it was settled a year after we sold the lancer. once i got the check, my vision turned a bit dark and i wanted to tear it apart. my mom took it instead and treated some of our church friends to a breakfast in something fishy sa eastwood.

going back to the topic, good thing na you're not hurt. do not sue yet. try to see if a settlement could be reached. there are some people here that might be able to search for you the details of that car and the owner and you could contact them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Pajero Field Master WGV-821 (White)