New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one of the ff must be true:

- driver ang may dala, hinahanap na yong car ng may-ari
    - assuming the owner/driver was with his GF and was tipped-off na dumating na galing abroad/province asawa nya
    - owner/driver having an affair with a married woman, caught in the act, kakatakas lang
    - carnap incident
    - gano'n talaga sya magmaneho

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I suggest ipa-blotter mo, then go to LTO and check the registered owner and then write him. Baka nga hindi ang owner ang driver at that time.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    I suggest ipa-blotter mo, then go to LTO and check the registered owner and then write him. Baka nga hindi ang owner ang driver at that time.
    tama sir J_avonni,
    blotter and check the ownership of the vehicle at LTO.

we dont know if its a hot car or not..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    agree with other posts. contact him and notify him about the accident and damages he caused.. he should own up to his actions.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    thanks for the concern peeps. hope that i can locate this guy soon so i can confront him immediately. paging boss otep, tama po ba hunch nyo na taga UST area yun???

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    can i just go to LTO to check on the ownership of the vehicle? nakakatamad kasi magpunta ng presinto para magpablotter eh.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wac3
    can i just go to LTO to check on the ownership of the vehicle? nakakatamad kasi magpunta ng presinto para magpablotter eh.
    hindi talaga pwede yan kung wala kang formal complaint. pero kung meron kang kakilala sa loob ng LTO, pwede mong pakiusapan.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Much better kung ipa blotter mo yan, just in case.. then hingi ka ng request sa pulis para sa LTO na ma-chek yung registered owner ng vehicle..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm still looking kaso baka 521 yung digits nung nandito.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Pajero Field Master WGV-821 (White)