New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    is it posible to (in cash terms)pay half first,then pag-nasayo na ang lahat ng documents,then pay them the last half...

i'm not reffering the deposit for reservation....

Magulo ata yun... at di papayag yung dealer niyan. Much better if you pay with an MC (financing or full payment).

i mean is...i'll pay cash...1/2 first to let know that im not kidding...(700thou + in cash??)

produce the documents...on pick-up/delivery..dapat complete..including the plates...otherwise i'll withdraw my deposit(no sale).

pwede kaya ito?

I don't think that will work, thats the purpose of reservation fees, and one more thing how sure are you that they'll have the 700K when you want to withdraw your deposit?its too big a risk to take baka maholdup ka pa niyan.

umm..just my thought...pero delikado talaga ang suggestion kong un, lalo na kung may tumik-tik sa yo...

pero ako,i still use either personal/manager's check named to the company selling me the car...i'll nevermind the clearing time...i just wanna make sure...

Advisable talaga yung MC over Personal/Company checks, no clearing dates.

Also it depends on the car your buying, if your purchasing a hot selling car like an Innova you'll have to make a deposit as your "reservation" fee. Otherwise a deposit isn't really required.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    dapat patalsikin yun manager. Sayang dun pa naman balak ko mag pa maintenance checkup. Baka sa balintawak nalang ako ulit eventhough may kakilala ako dun sa libis

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Paano naman ito nangyari?!

Buti na lang at nangyari sa isang may kaya. Paano na lang kung sa isang middle class na Pinoy?! Saan na kaya napunta ang binayad niyang sobra isang milyon?!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    actually, di lang sya yung nagkaproblem. if im not mistaken more than 10 sila. sya pa lang ang lumapit sa media at sya ang inuna ng nissan, bawiin ang xtrail. its fully paid and nakalagay sa OR paid in CASH!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    grabe ilan kaya nadoop nitong manager na ito? Do you think modus operandi ito ngayon?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
One Car, Two Owners...