New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ok guys...upon reading this I recall an incident that happened to me some years ago! and true enough the LTO text is "same" as what we found-out then...

TET-951 make: mitsubishi model: lancer year: 1990 color: not indicated reg: last 1/8/08 No LTO apprehension, has no LTO alarm

pano nga nakakabit sa maroon na L-300 versavan?

sariwain ang nakaraan:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=cuecraftsman

117 nga ba mmda/police hotline?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    yes, I agree, even if we think the police won't act on it. better to report it because the MO now is to really getaway cars with different plates.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    In relation to the plate verification utilized by the threadstarter seconded by other forumers to check the new plate number of certain cars, does anybody know how reliable is the 2600 is in giving this information? Is the number owned and operated by LTO?

I searched the LTO website and it seems that number does not exist in said website nor LTO offer such verification service. O baka na-miss ko lang?

hi doc. 2600 is not accurate. or should i say, not updated. Di ba ilan na nawalang sasakyan na naka timbre na sa lto at tmg pero “no alarm” pa din nakalagay?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Old car model sporting a "new" plate number