New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    As long as meron kayong copy ng Sales Invoice at Delivery Receipt from Casa.. pwede kayong mag travel..

Nung wala pa akong plaka.. i ask a mutiple copy of Invoice and Deliver Receipt. They gave me 4 sets of copy ( 4 copy of invoice & 4 copy of DR) dated for each succeeding week for 1 month. Also dapat may induction sticker na rin ang car nyo before you travel.. Kapag walang induction sticker No plate, No Travel policy talaga kahit may Invoice/DR ka pa.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Let me share my experience here down south. I got the unit from the dealer last 2/14. The plate was not available. The SA gave me 4 sets of Invoice/Delivery Receipt on a weekly basis. A month later, I got a copy of the CR & OR.

* Migs - depende sa traffic enforcer. hahanap yan nang paraan na ma kutong ka. Based on experience, ang sabi nang buwaya, hindi yan allowed by LTO. nahuli ako.

* hausteam & tidus1203 - Technically pwede. I called my friend in LTO and for as long as you have a copy of the CR & OR with you plus you must put a temporary plate infront and back of your car. The temporary plate is the MV File# in your CR. If you can get additional document from LTO why there is delay then that will be additional support for you to show to the T.E. In my case the delay is due to the special plate, I got a copy of the certification document due to the request of special plate.

Hope this help.

Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    What if you already have the OR/CR but don't have the plates yet? Puwede na ba kahit lagpas na 7 days?
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Technically di parin pwede kasi nga NO PLATE, NO TRAVEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs267 View Post
    As long as meron kayong copy ng Sales Invoice at Delivery Receipt from Casa.. pwede kayong mag travel..

Nung wala pa akong plaka.. i ask a mutiple copy of Invoice and Deliver Receipt. They gave me 4 sets of copy ( 4 copy of invoice & 4 copy of DR) dated for each succeeding week for 1 month. Also dapat may induction sticker na rin ang car nyo before you travel.. Kapag walang induction sticker No plate, No Travel policy talaga kahit may Invoice/DR ka pa.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    *vhronx: Thanks for the info.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sa experience ko sir hindi na umuubra yung extra copies of sales invoice at delivery receipt, alam na ng mga enforcer kung within 1week pa or hindi na yung car mo, medyo gumagamit na sila ng konting utak ngayon. pinaka magandang gawin is laging makintab ang sasakyan mo at laging magpa-underwash para mukha laging bago.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post
    Let me share my experience here down south. I got the unit from the dealer last 2/14. The plate was not available. The SA gave me 4 sets of Invoice/Delivery Receipt on a weekly basis. A month later, I got a copy of the CR & OR.

* Migs - depende sa traffic enforcer. hahanap yan nang paraan na ma kutong ka. Based on experience, ang sabi nang buwaya, hindi yan allowed by LTO. nahuli ako.

* hausteam & tidus1203 - Technically pwede. I called my friend in LTO and for as long as you have a copy of the CR & OR with you plus you must put a temporary plate infront and back of your car. The temporary plate is the MV File# in your CR. If you can get additional document from LTO why there is delay then that will be additional support for you to show to the T.E. In my case the delay is due to the special plate, I got a copy of the certification document due to the request of special plate.

Hope this help.
    Siguro nga depende sa traffic enforcer... Buti hindi ko na experience yung mahuli dahil walang plaka.. I dare not go to Makati and Manila area nung time na wala pa akong plaka para safe.. dito lang ako along south paranaque area..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    aside sa Makati saan ba mga NPNT huli hotspots sa Metro?
    Last edited by cjv_justice; March 31st, 2011 at 03:00 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    aside sa Makati saan ba mga NPNT huli hotspots sa Metro?
    sa pasig sir

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    may friend ako more than a month na walapa plate nya kasi nag request sya ng end number, last week nahuli sya at almost 2k na odo nya ang ginawa nya siningil nya "daw" yung CASA ng penalty

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Mga sirs, advise ko lang po sanyo para iwas huli or sita.
    For no plate vehicles - be sure to ask for an extension sales invoice and delivery receipt sa mga dealers niyo.
    For no lto sticker but with plate - make sure na may nakatatak sa OR/CR niyo na "NO STICKER AVAILABLE" from lto and attached the memorandum from lto of the exception of no sticker issued. You can get the memorandum from your dealers/sa. I hope this would help you guys.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Right now, no plate yun harap at yun likod. I removed the dealers plate since if I remember, these can only be used if you're transferring the car from plant to CASA. Not used for roaming Metro Manila.

So far hindi pa naman ako nahuhuli. I do make sure that every morning na malinis kotse ko. As in mukhang brand-new I think it helps ward off the cops. Hahaha..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
No Plate - No Travel