New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Exelt View Post
    What do you mean by "complete" documents? If may mga documents lang pala na need ipasa para mas mapabilis ang process then I'll pass it asap.

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Don't go this route, let your SA handle this, there's a lot of documents LTO will ask from you that will take time for casa to provide. Its only a 2-3 weeks wait, why rush.

2. IMPORTED

Requirements

Commercial Invoice of MV issued by the country of origin
    Bill of Lading
    BOC Certificate of Payment
    Certificate of Stock Reported (CSR)
    Sales Invoice of the MV
    PNP-TMG MV Clearance Certificate
    Duly accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
    Appropriate insurance certificate cover
    Valid Certififcate of Public Convenience duly confirmed by the LTFRB, in case of for hire MV’s
    Valid Motorized Tricycle Operators Permit (MTOP) for TC only
    Taxpayer’s Identififcation Number (TIN)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Got our OR/CR almost a month after the car was delivered due to the ASEAN and other holidays. Car was delivered Nov 10, CR was dated Nov 23, received a copy Dec 6. Onting pasensya lang dadating din yan.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Hi guys,

Question po regarding sa OR/CR. Nakuha namin yung sasakyan from the dealership on Nov 30. After a week na di pa nase-send yung OR/CR samin, kinulit ko yung agent kung kelan namin sya makukuha. And today, our agent informed us na meron na nga raw OR/CR so I asked her to send me a copy. So she sent me a copy thru Viber of the OR/CR which looked legit naman. However, walang nakasulat na Plate Number on both documents. Normal lang ba to? Can I assume na yung plate number ko na ay yung nakakabit dun sa sasakyan when it got released?

Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by makki08 View Post
    Hi guys,

Question po regarding sa OR/CR. Nakuha namin yung sasakyan from the dealership on Nov 30. After a week na di pa nase-send yung OR/CR samin, kinulit ko yung agent kung kelan namin sya makukuha. And today, our agent informed us na meron na nga raw OR/CR so I asked her to send me a copy. So she sent me a copy thru Viber of the OR/CR which looked legit naman. However, walang nakasulat na Plate Number on both documents. Normal lang ba to? Can I assume na yung plate number ko na ay yung nakakabit dun sa sasakyan when it got released?

Thanks!
    The number you have now is the conduction number and not the plate number... i think we are going to get the plate number after two years given the backlogs in LTO. Mabuhay ang Pilipinas.

Btw, the ending of the conduction number is also ur coding number guide. Drive safe !

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Got my or/cr in about 2 weeks. Vehicle got released Nov. 10 and I received or/cr Nov 23rd, even with the 3 ASEAN holidays in between.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Is this still in effect? Our SA said we can use our car even without OR CR. It is so confusing.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ferddie View Post
    Is this still in effect? Our SA said we can use our car even without OR CR. It is so confusing.
    Based on experience, SA will tell you everything you want to hear. Makabenta lang.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Got my ORCR in 3 long months, didn't dare to bring the car in manila before that. Mahirap matyempuhan

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the car will start and run, with or without ORCR.
    the problem lies in presenting the documents, when you are challenged, as in, traffic accident or traffic violation.
    but i understand your concerns.
    heh heh.

years ago, wala namang prublemang delay na ito...
    ...so what happened?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Did they make you sign a waiver that the dealer is cleared when you are caught driving without an ORCR?

If yes, then it’s still in effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast