New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kurby View Post
    Welcome thejerk!

With what you said about failing the test if you don't deal with fixers is true.

Why did I say so? I accompanied a friend of mine, who "graduated" from a prestigious driving school, so we went to LTO and presented all the necessary documents and followed the process. When the written test was done he said that the test was easy and was a give away. He believed he got a perfect score.

But he got a failing score. So he went inside and surgued with the officer and asked him (actually demanded) to recheck the test and tell him what are his wrong answers.

But the officer declined.

Then after that he opted to deal with fixers because he wasted a lot of time and he almost killed the officer with his curse.

So there you, that's one example.

I can just imagine his frustration bro.... And yes, madaling-madali nga ang written test, kahit na sa professional driver's license test...

Sa LPC LTO ba iyan?...

11.0K:dunno:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kurby View Post
    Welcome thejerk!

With what you said about failing the test if you don't deal with fixers is true.

Why did I say so? I accompanied a friend of mine, who "graduated" from a prestigious driving school, so we went to LTO and presented all the necessary documents and followed the process. When the written test was done he said that the test was easy and was a give away. He believed he got a perfect score.

But he got a failing score. So he went inside and surgued with the officer and asked him (actually demanded) to recheck the test and tell him what are his wrong answers.

But the officer declined.

Then after that he opted to deal with fixers because he wasted a lot of time and he almost killed the officer with his curse.

So there you, that's one example.
    That proves it's not only in my province. Why isn't anything being done about this? People keep saying "don't deal with fixers". How are can you NOT deal with fixers if its a sure fail?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Sorry, I didn't proof read. Lots of wrong spelling and grammar. My bad.

*CVT: yes its LTO LPC. Along Alabang-Zapote Road. Those b*st*rds!

*thejerk: Well, I guess we should abolish LTO and rename it DVLA (Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency) and DSA (Driving Standards Agency). Just like in U.K.

Speaking of fixers, I always see those people in blue shirt with an LTO logo on it and they said they are "assistants" but when you deal with them, they are overpriced.

New face of fixers eh?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tagalugin mo na lang kaya.......thejerk.

:hysterical:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    this is not true.. i got my driver's license without dealing with any fixers.. well that was like over 5 yrs ago i think.. mas rampant pa mga fixers non.. got mine at LTO Tayuman..

Quote Originally Posted by thejerk View Post
    That proves it's not only in my province. Why isn't anything being done about this? People keep saying "don't deal with fixers". How are can you NOT deal with fixers if its a sure fail?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Tagalugin mo na lang kaya.......thejerk.

:hysterical:
    Nahilo nga ako dun eh ...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Nahilo nga ako dun eh ...
    Nosebleed!

T.T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
New here. Just wanted to introduce myself..