New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Monday (8 July 2013) at around 6pm, at HV Dela Costa cor. dela Rosa Streets in Makati, the driver of this van stopped in front of my car, went down and punched profusely at the driver's side window of car. From the moment he cut me off, my reaction was to back up and just go with my business, and just move along with the traffic. The van's driver caught up with me and even as I wanted to ignore him, I "rolled" my window down after he punched the window, and asked him poker-faced, "Anong problema mo?" To which he said profusely, " Bakit mo ko binubusinahan?!"
    I told him, "Hindi lang ikaw ang sasakyan dito, bakit ka nagkakaganyan?"
    And his reply was, "Pasalamat ka babae ka! Tapos aatras ka pa kanina!"
    The last thing I told him was, "Natural. Alangan naman patulan kita." After that I rolled up my window and drove off. That was his cue to go too, while trying to stall me, of course.

I feel so bad that I wasn't able to take a photo of the driver. He seemed to me like he's in his 30's, he was short for a guy-- like 5'2", he looked like he works in a bank judging from his polo barong and he was fair-complexioned. He obviously had a bad day but to lash it out on a fellow motorist is absurd. I APPEAL TO ANYONE OF YOU WHO KNOWS THE OWNER OR WHO HAVE SEEN THIS VAN. KINDLY SEND ME A MESSAGE.

I do not know, but seems to me that only his ego got hurt in a harmless blowing horn, while HE HARASSED ME IN FRONT OF MY 2 KIDS. And does he think that his attitude would be deemed fine if I was a guy too? What does "pasalamat ka babae ka" mean? I need to be enlightened with rude motorists like this guy.

PLEASE SHARE UNTIL THIS REACHES THE DRIVER OF THIS VAN

by Maan Gonda

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    A similar thing happened to me over 5 years ago, it was a Starex van too. The driver was in his mid 40s and was high on drugs. He threatened to kill me because I cut him off

What's the goal of the female driver? Press charges?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Malamang pag sinabing "pasalamat ka babae ka" ibig sabihin kung lalake siya sinapak na siya or hinampas ng tubo or binaril.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Malamang pag sinabing "pasalamat ka babae ka" ibig sabihin kung lalake siya sinapak na siya or hinampas ng tubo or binaril.
    Taena may gumawa lang ng ganyan sa kotse ko, baka humandusay na lang bigla sa kalye at atrasan ko pa siya. Siga yan ah, baka babae lang kaya niyan.

Kayo rin namang mga babaeng drivers mga balagbag din magmaneho. Siguro mga 70% ng mga kasabayan kong lady drivers ay balagbag. By balagbag, I mean siga talaga at maangas din sa daan.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Nainis sa pagbusina ng ts, siguro continous na busina ginawa. Kaya ako pag nagbusina, short press lang o kaya beep be be be beep beep lang.

Pag may nainis naman, taas lang ng kamay ok na, works most of the time. Iwas gulo.

Pag hindi e kasubuan na lang.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sana nga makarating yan sa driver nung van so that he can air his side of the story. surely something must have really ticked him off to go out of his vehicle and do that.

kung sa busina lang, i don't think it would cause that kind of reaction.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun25 View Post
    sana nga makarating yan sa driver nung van so that he can air his side of the story. surely something must have really ticked him off to go out of his vehicle and do that.

kung sa busina lang, i don't think it would cause that kind of reaction.
    baka kakasermon lang ni bossing..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    baka nmn matapang lang dahil babae ka.hehe.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    kaya ako binubusinahan ko lang ng matagal eh mga jeep, kase sigurado ako wala silang baril hehe. iniiwasan kong businahan kahit barumbado eh mga UV express van, dahil marami sa kanila pulis ang driver at mayari.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^ honga. madami pulis na pumapasada ng UV Express. mga kolorum pa nga yung dala ng iba.

sa panahon ngayon parang necessity na din talaga yung mga dashboard camera para recorded lahat.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
From a NETIZEN: BEWARE of a White Hyundai Starex with plate number PIK 528