New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Hello everyone!

i just hate it when a motorcycle is heading my way "counter flow"...

we cars also do this but its temporary only, aka over taking... but these motorcycles are just like inviting a head on collision that wont go back to their lane once they see on coming traffic and it just scares me...

is there something we can do about this?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jresperanza View Post
    Hello everyone!

i just hate it when a motorcycle is heading my way "counter flow"...

we cars also do this but its temporary only, aka over taking... but these motorcycles are just like inviting a head on collision that wont go back to their lane once they see on coming traffic and it just scares me...

is there something we can do about this?
    Ran over them!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ginigitgit ko sila hanggang tumabi sila. Pag malapit na sila stop lang ako sa pwesto ko basta't pasok pa rin ako sa lane ko at todo busina...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    you coudl report it to mmda.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MMDA personnel will just shrug it off. They're guilty of committing the same abuse whether or not their on their MCs while in uniform or in civvies. Hell, if something happened while you're in your correct lane and the mc is past his lane, eating yours up despite that solid line marking on the ground, they'd still blame you for it.

Personally, I keep to my lane though I steer much closer to the center line dividing my lane from theirs to keep them in check. If they can't be made to stay within their lines, at least make them slow down or be cautious enough to cross over into mine. Then I hope someone with more time on his hands stops each and every one of them in their tracks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The west service road in the South which runs parallel to SLEx is a one way north bound street from 6am to 10am from Monday to Saturday. This is clearly stated at the access point to the road where Sales Bridge is. However, motorcycles always violate this and counter flow heading south bound. This is very dangerous and cars usually have to give way to them. I do not understand why the traffic enforcers just allow these riders to go in. If it is a one way street, then they should not be allowed to go through it. Though they are smaller, they are not excempt. It's only a matter of time before one of these riders smash against a four-wheeled vehicle on one of the turns on the service road and when it does, I hope they do not blame it on the car / van / SUV.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    The west service road in the South which runs parallel to SLEx is a one way north bound street from 6am to 10am from Monday to Saturday. This is clearly stated at the access point to the road where Sales Bridge is. However, motorcycles always violate this and counter flow heading south bound. This is very dangerous and cars usually have to give way to them. I do not understand why the traffic enforcers just allow these riders to go in. If it is a one way street, then they should not be allowed to go through it. Though they are smaller, they are not excempt. It's only a matter of time before one of these riders smash against a four-wheeled vehicle on one of the turns on the service road and when it does, I hope they do not blame it on the car / van / SUV.
    still your fault... more fun in the philippines... dami pa ngayon motor na walang plaka.. mga frustrated racers kasi mga yan hindi makabili ng kotse

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    lagi naman sila ganyan, pag tiningnan mo ng masama, sila pa galit.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    sana makarma na lang sila.....

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Dati may nag counter flow saken na motor na wala pang headlights. Muntik ko pa tuloy ma massacre. Angkas pa ng rider yung asawa't anak nya. Mga manol talaga.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast