New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i've a had several run-ins with my next-door neighbor's dog.
    what the dog does is that when they honk to call their maid to open their gate, the dog would wiggle under the small opening and will chase anyone within range of their property, and unfortunately, i live right next to them.

my first run-in was when i was jogging in the morning and neighbor honks then dog charges towards me, chasing me half a block away.
    my daily car is outside. there were a couple of times of me rushing into my car as the dog darts towards me.

the incident that pushed me was this one.
    around 9pm when i was really tired from my commute with my gf from the dfa.
    as we got near my house, they were blowing their horn to call the maid, the dog gets out chases me.
    i learned this move my cousin told me about crouching down and reaching to your side to chase askals away and it worked, sort of.
    i blocked it away from my gf, but it was still trying to lunge at me as i backed a bit from fear of getting bit.

i yell out to them to get the dog, but they ignored me. it really pissed me off that they would ignore me, but we were too tired to knock over there and just went home.

the next morning, i complained about it to the barangay, but their response was to just talk it out.

i walk to their main door and ring their bell, but no one answers. it's just the dog barking.

a week or so passes during some weekend afternoon and as i got to my car, i see their car driving by and honking to have maid open their gate.

i opened my car door to use as a shield and waited for the dog to come out. it does and while the dog charges i honked at the neighbor and yelled out to them.

woman driving the car was afraid as i was yelling at her to get the dog. she calls out to the maid and she rushed to get the dog.

i was very frustrated becuase i have a fear of going outside my house becuase of this ****ing dog. i dont want rabies or any injuries.

a week passes and i dont see the dog, but recently the dog has done it again.

what other methods can be done about this?

info of dog: its a "aspin" (asong pinoy). they dont walk it, but i have seen their kids walk outside and the dog getting out, doing the same thing to anyone near the kids.

it looks like a great guard dog, but this is really inconsiderate.

i f'n hate irresponsible pet owners!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    feed the dog w/ chocolate...........
    & let's see what will happen.

or get a baseball bat & whack the f*ckin dog.
    problem solved.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; February 28th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i do not want to kill it, but....lol

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pakainin mo in secret pag gabi, para friends na kayo.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Well, yes, that could work. Wag lang makita or may maglason sa aso at baka mapagbintangan ka.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    feed the dog w/ chocolate...........
    & let's see what will happen.

or get a baseball bat & whack the f*ckin dog.
    problem solved.
    pwede rin betsin :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    pwede rin betsin :D
    +100.

yup, isang packet lang ng ajinomoto yan. dogs are allergic to MSG. isang hotdog, slice it lengthwise (but not through), put the msg in the center, and when they are not looking toss it to the dog. bye bye doggie.

kasalanan ng owner yan, di siya marunong magalaga ng aso.
    Last edited by yebo; February 28th, 2013 at 08:47 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    +100.

yup, isang packet lang ng ajinomoto yan. dogs are allergic to MSG. isang hotdog, slice it lengthwise (but not through), put the msg in the center, and when they are not looking toss it to the dog. bye bye doggie.

kasalanan ng owner yan, di siya marunong magalaga ng aso.
    Wag naman lasunin.. kawawa din naman yung aso.. just teach the dog FEAR. When I was in high school may aso din kapitbahay namin na ganyan.. tahol ng tahol tapos nanghahabol ng mga dumadaan sa tapat nila. What I did is pick up a few pieces of stone and the moment he comes charging at me I unloaded a couple of flying stones. One of which hit the dog's forehead hard. Tumigil yung aso and backed off. The next day he sees me, he still barks at me pero cautious na sya. I just pretend to pick up stones and act like throwing it at him, ayun nagtatatakbo na pauwi. He never had the same aggression towards me. Nagdadalawang isip na sya at baka maulit yung naramdaman nyang sakit.

If it happens to you, you can hit the dog as long as nasa harap na yan ng bahay mo. It's not their property anymore and the dog is already too aggressive kaya self defense lang yan kung gagawin mo.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    It's not the dog's fault. If any of those imb*cile owners had any ounce of common sense, they just have to tell the maid to tie up or cage the dog before opening the gate.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    agree with this kung ayaw mo patayin. hehe. nakakakilala ang aso. gaya ng aso ko, pag sa tatay ko nagiging hyper kasi lagi nakikipaglaro. pag nanay ko mabait sya. kasi pinapalo. haha

basta pag babatuhin mo ng bato, dapat may hawak ka ring kahit ano, baka kasi pagbato mo, lalong tumapang dahil nga aggressive. atleast ready ka

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast